one

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

╰┈➤ CHAPTER ONE

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

bleeding love - leona lewis

"Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain"

└── •✧• ──┘

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆. Trying her best not to get attention, she kept her face in her arms, her head on the table. She was a strong girl, really. But, after being dumped by your boyfriend of two years in front of the entirety of your charms class, you would probably be crying too.

"I don't get it," She sniffed, trying to conceal her sobs to ensure barely anyone saw her crying. "What did I do wrong, Lany?"

Her blonde best friend rubbed her back, not knowing what to do. "You didn't do anything wrong, Addy."

Elaine and Adelaide have been best friends for the past five years that they have been in Hogwarts. They met at the housing ceremony, after Adelaide asked if Elaine and her brother, Peter, were dating. The two kids were holding hands for goodness sake! Can you blame her?

"I know, but I can't-" The brunette paused to sob, making people around the two girls looking over sympathetically. She hated it. "I can't understand why he left me."

Elaine went to respond, but paused upon hearing the doors open. She groaned, seeing her brother along with his three best friends make their ways towards the two girls. They always had impeccable timing, didn't they?

"Addy, I'm just warning you, the four bafoo-"

"Hello!" Sirius exclaimed excitedly, sitting down next to Elaine, grabbing a sandwich from the middle of the table and taking a bite out of it.

The girl's relationship with the marauders questionable. The two girl's, along with James, seemed to have a distaste towards the opposite party (obviously excluding Remus Lupin).

The marauders (excluding James), on the other hand, seemed to absolutely adore the two girls. They constantly tried to be around them, eat with them, hang out with them, etcetera, etcetera.