seven

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

╰┈➤ CHAPTER SEVEN

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

something in the orange - zach bryan

"Something in the orange tells me we're not done"

└── •✧• ──┘

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊, 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊, 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒. He had a swollen lip, a bruised stomach, and a hurt ego but he would be okay.

Nothing could take him down.

She had just been sitting, watching his breathing. When he was asleep, his breathing stayed cyclical.

Breath in.

1. 2. 3. 4.

Hold.

1. 2.

Breath out.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

Repeat.

Addy found comfort in his breathing, not even noticing she started to follow the pattern.

She couldn't help but feel like this was her fault. She was the one that kissed Remus, which caused the craziness.

To be fair, it wasn't her fault that Garrett Davis was a dick.

If he wasn't a dick, James wouldn't have had to punch him, causing both of them to end up in a hospital bed.

Now, James Potter did not lose the fight, and shame on you if you thought that! Garrett didn't know how to fight, so he was just throwing elbows everywhere he could while James pummeled him down.

The boy in front of her started to stir, making Addy hold her breath.

Should she leave? Would it be weird for her to be here? She told her friends and Peter and Sirius to go ahead and go to bed, but she was regretting that decision. Would it be awkward? It wasn't awkward when she was in the hospital, but this was different.