eleven

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

╰┈➤ CHAPTER ELEVEN

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

about you - the 1975

"I never know what to think about
I think about you"

└── •✧• ──┘

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄. He was pacing in front of the bed that she and Regulus had been laying on, ranting about something. Her and Regulus, maybe? She didn't know, she was too tired.

"I mean honestly! The nerve of you two, my two best friends-" Addy laughed at this. She had literally only met Evan a week ago. "-to hide this from me! You don't even want to know how i found you two! Let's just say, I owe the house elves a large favor, even if they say I shouldn't pay them back. House elves are a lot smarter than most wizards think they are, you know? I met this really cool one-"

"Evan," Regulus spoke up, his voice groggy. Evan went quiet, waiting to hear what one of his 'two best friends' was going to say. "Please shut up."

Evan gasped, making Adelaide start dying laughing, which in turn made Regulus smile, lazily. "How dare you! You two are dating and I didn't even know! I thought I had a chance with Griffin!"

"We are not dating." Addy spoke up for the first time, pulling herself out of her comfortable position on Regulus's chest.

Evan smirks at this and walks over to Addy. "So we have a chance, then?"

She just grins at the boy. "Let me know when and where, Rosier." She winks.

This makes Evan howl with laughter and Regulus frown. "Let's go to breakfast." The black haired boy speaks, making the other two look at each other with knowing looks.

The couple that was laying in bed got ready, as Evan already was.

As they walked out, Evan was already talking again. "So, next time can I spend the night too? It'll be like a sleepover!"