four

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

╰┈➤ CHAPTER FOUR

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

the archer - taylor swift

"I see right through me"

└── •✧• ──┘

tw // panic attack

tw // panic attack

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊. She was in the Gryffindor common room, covered up on the couch. She looked around slowly, seeing Elaine on the chair, asleep, and James and Remus on the ground. She didn't see Sirius or Peter.

She flopped her head back down, groaning quietly. This made Remus pop up, and smile at the girl.

"Good morning, Addy." He quietly spoke, moving the girls hair out of her face.

She groaned again. "Why are you yelling?" She mumbled, her voice horse.

Remus grinned. "Im sorry. Wormtail and Pads went to get us some food." He whispered, scooting closer to Addy and further from James as to not wake him up.

"Did you guys sleep out here?" She questioned, finding a water bottle and drinking from it, not even caring whose it was.

He just nodded in response, still trying to wake up.

"Why? Your bedroom's are literally upstairs." She spoke, her throat feeling less dry.

He shrugged. "We didn't want two girls that many boys find attractive to sleep alone."

Adelaide rolled her eyes. "My heroes." She sarcastically responded, pushing herself up completely to be actually sitting up.

She messily pushed her hair out of her face, frustrated that it kept falling in front of her eyes.

The two awake teenagers sat in silence together, attempting to peacefully wake up. The silence was rudely interrupted by the dog and the rat, making Adelaide jump, and stop staring blankly at a wall with no thoughts.