six

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

╰┈➤ CHAPTER SIX

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

X - 21 savage (feat. future)

"Huh (Hol' up) I'm just flexin' on my ex-bitch (Hah)"

└── •✧• ──┘

TRIGGER WARNING// DRINKING TO CONCEAL PAIN

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊. There were no parties, no get togethers or gatherings. She would just get drunk by herself.

This was the most free Addy had felt in a long time. Obviously, this was extremely destructive and would most likely not turn out good in the end. But, she didn't care. She didn't want to, and even if she did want to, she couldn't bring herself to it.

Was this healing? Not being able to remember the night before?

In a sick way, it was. She hadn't thought about Garrett in five days, including when she was sober (because she was thinking about when she would be drunk, instead).

She was currently at another Gryffindor party, for she had convinced Sirius that they had to have another one for getting through the first month of school.

James Potter stood in the corner of the room, watching the small girl dance on the table, not caring who was watching.

He felt nervous for the girl he hated. She had never acted like this before, and he really was scared that she truly wasn't okay.

Obviously, she wasn't.

The green eyed boy turn his head and his eyes landed on another green eyed boy. Garrett hadn't taken his eyes off of Adelaide, and he had a look that seemed like he was going to do something.

Garrett Davis was watching the petite brunette. This was not his Addy. His Addy was calm, sweet, quiet. He needed to go grab her, help her get back. Grab her and not let her go again.

On the other side of the room, dancing without a care in the world. Drink in one hand, Remus' hand in the other, the girl was having a grand ole' time.

This was one of those few times where Remus was actually drinking to the point of getting drunk.

Remus Lupin wasn't stupid. He saw how Sirius looked at Adelaide. It was the way he looked at Sirius. So, here he was. Getting shit faced drunk , with the girl his crush likes, so he wouldn't have to think about his crush.

Sirius Black was on the couch in front of the coffee table the two teenagers were dancing on, keeping his eyes trained on the brunette. The female brunette.

She looked good. Even with sweat running from her head, her hair sticking to her face, her skirt riding up (Remus kept attempting to fix it for her), and some type of leaf (maybe?) stuck on her leg, she was beautiful to him.

Adelaide paused her dancing, catching her breath. She looked around, seeing James who had turned his attention back on her. He stared at her deeply, making her look away, uncomfortable with how serious he looked. She turned again, seeing her ex boyfriend. His eyes hit her like a brick, and now that he was coming over, she felt as though she was sober again. She shook her head, ignoring him, ignoring the gain of weight in her chest.

951. 952. 953.

She turned right back to in front of her, seeing Sirius. She grinned at him, lazily and he smiled back, lifting his drink in the air at her.

Turning again, and seeing Garrett even closer, she starting itching her leg, nervously.

"Remmy," She grumbled, getting him to stop dancing. "Do you wan't to do something risky to see if Sirius cares about you?" She slurred slightly, but he still got what she said.

Obviously Sirius cared about Remus. But that's not what Addy meant. She wanted to make Garrett jealous, and she wanted to use Remus. Who better than Remus, who would also want to make someone jealous, and definitely had no feelings towards her?

He just nodded giving her consent to do what he thought she was going to do.

As soon as he nodded, she put her lips on his and started making out with the boy with the scars. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder, his around her waist.

People around them started wooping. James jaw and stomach dropped, and it definitely wasn't the alcohol, as he hadn't had any. Sirius coughed up his drink, choking.

This made Remus grin in the kiss.

And Garrett. Garret stopped walking, looking at his ex girlfriend make out with Remus Lupin of all people. Garrett never would've thought he had competition in Remus fucking Lupin! "What a fucking slut." He stated, rather loudly making Adelaide pull away.

That hurt. That hurt her, very badly. But she couldn't show that. Instead, she just smirked at him and waved, feeling the tears build up in her eyes and praying to Merlin that he couldn't see it.

"The fuck did you just say about her?" Sirius questioned, standing up. Garrett was slightly taller than Sirius, but it didn't appear that he cared very much.

"I think you heard me. I said she was a fucking slu-"

James Potter punched Garrett Davis right in his nose before he could finish his sentence.

⋆˚✿˖°⋆

HIIIIIIII

okay listen

i know this writing seems messy and
all over the place but my vision was to make it
seem like you, the reader, is drunk with them at
the party and its somewhat overwhelming
and confusing but in the best way??? Idk if it came
off like that but thats what I tried. Also before the remmy +
Addy make out, i wanted it to seem like a camera
was constantly moving through the room focusing on different people
and catching glances at them

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND THAT WAS SHOWN THROUGH MY WRITING!!! :D

ALSOOOOOO

THANK YOU FOR 35+ READS WTF IM SO HAPPY ITS SO KIND AND NICE THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE READING THIS <3<3<3