ᕯ Millie Grey ᕯ

LECLERC IN 2022

LECLERC IN 2022

Born: July 10th, 1997 (age 26) South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England
Occupation: Singer
Years active: 2011–present
Partner(s): Charles Leclerc (2018–present; m. 2022)
Children: 1

Musical career
Genres: Pop ᕯ R&B ᕯ dance-pop
Instrument(s): Vocals
Labels: Syco ᕯ Columbia ᕯ RCA
Member of: Little Mix

ᕯ ᕯ ᕯ ᕯ

Millie Louise Leclerc (nee Grey), also known mononymously as Millie was born July 10th, 1997 and is an English singer. She rose to prominence in the 2010s as a member of the English girl group Little Mix, who achieved nineteen top-ten singles and five number-ones singles before going on hiatus in 2022. Leclerc is the first female ambassador for the brand Supreme Nutrition, and in 2021 launched her fashion brand, Disora. 

Her vocals, head voice and use of vibrato and falsetto has garnered critical acclaim. According to the Official Charts, she is scheduled to release her debut solo single "Forget About Us" in 2024.

PERSONAL LIFE

Her parents Deborah Duffy and Alexander Grey divorced when she was a child and both remarried. Her mother married Mark Duffie from New Zealand, and her father married Joanna Wells. Leclerc has an older brother called Jonnie Edwards and a half-sister named Caitlin Edwards.

As a child Leclerc attended Radipole Primary School in Weymouth, Dorset before moving back to South Shields. She attended St. Peter and Paul RC Primary School, and Mortimer Community College in South Shields, and later transferred to Newcastle College, where she received a BTEC in Performing Arts. As a preteen she lived two years in Hamilton, New Zealand. Leclerc was born with oesophageal atresia, which is responsible for the bisectional scar on her stomach, and anosmia. As a child she underwent several operations because of the condition

Despite being in the musical industry, Leclerc is close friends with Red Bull driver, Max Verstappen after Little Mix preformed for his sister Victoria Verstappen's 16th birthday in 2015 after the younger sibling admitted online she was a big fan of them. Leclerc first met her future husband Charles Leclerc in early 2018 when he made his F1 debut. Verstappen had invited Leclerc to the Australian GP in March, just weeks after it was announced that Little Mix would be releasing their fifth studio album later that year. 

ROMANTIC LIFE

In 2014, Leclerc became engaged to singer Zayn Malik, whom she met on The X Factor UK in 2011. The couple split in August 2016 after two years of dating and two years of engagement. For this story, I'm going to age Zayn down, so he will have been born in 1996.

Leclerc has been in a relationship with Ferrari Formula One Driver, Charles Leclerc, since July 2018. The couple moved in together in December 2018. On May 2021, they announced they were expecting their first child and on August 21st, 2021, she gave birth to their son. In Febraury 2022, they couple announced they were engaged and they got married in August 2023.