ᕯ twelve ᕯ

may 17th, 2018

"Mon amour?"

It was currently three am and Millie was lying in bed with Charles, watching the Simpsons.

"Yeah?" she asked, rolling over to look at him.

"Can I ask you about your last relationship?" he asked as Millie nodded.

"Yeah sure," she said, "what do you want to know?"

"What was the relationship like behind closed doors?" Millie furrowed her eyebrows in thought.

"Well," she said, "looking back now, I shouldn't have stayed with him for as long as I did." Charles furrowed his eyebrows. "My anxiety got really bad, I went to therapy a lot for it, but it's still bad now, but not around you. Whenever we were apart, I had constant worries of him cheating, granted I was right, but you get what I mean?"

He nodded.

"He never posted me unless I asked," she said, "and nobody wants to ask to be posted. I used to post little things about him all the time, I'd post selfies of us, make him feel loved and reassured because that's what I wanted. He would always say he never posts people on his instagram, that's just the way he is etc, but I heard he would constantly post Gigi Hadid on his story and feed and stuff. I would always buy him flowers or little gifts randomly, and he never did the same for me."

"What, ever?"

"I think he did it once," she said as Charles shook his head, "but, it was things like that and he never understood why I got so upset."

"Not even Valentines' Day?"

"The last Valentines we had together, he gave me a card that was for Gigi," she said as Charles' face dropped. "I didn't get any gifts, it was always a shitty, cheap card. But I didn't leave because I was scared to be alone."

"I'm sorry," he said as Millie shrugged.

"I was glad to get out of the relationship because I wouldn't have done it myself," she admitted, "but I wasn't glad at how it was done."

"How was it done?"

"I was dumped over text," she said, "after I flew to New York. I landed and saw I had a missed text from him and he just ended a four year relationship and two year engagement in less than twenty words."

"Baby I'm so sorry," he said as she shrugged.

"I had my girls," she said, "and now I have you." She smiled as she leant over and kissed his lips.

"And you'll always have me," he said as she smiled and let out a yawn. "Are you tired?" he asked chuckling as she nodded. "Come here." He opened his arms and the blonde shuffled towards him and wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her head on his chest and was asleep in minutes.

may 17th, 2018

Charles Leclerc just tweeted!

Charles Leclerc @charles_leclerc

God I'm so in love with you ❤️