ᕯ nine ᕯ

may 14th, 2019

A few weeks had passed and Millie was at the airport getting ready to fly out to Monaco. She was meeting Heidi at the airport as they would fly out together. 

"Millie!"

The blonde turned around and grinned when she saw Heidi making her way towards her, looking incredibly nervous.

"Heidi!" she said smiling as she grabbed her suitcase and walked to the brunette and hugged her tightly. "It's so nice to finally meet you!"

"You too!" Heidi said, looking ready to pass out. "This is actually a dream come true! I can't believe it! I've wanted this moment ever since I was fourteen." Millie smiled as she took Heidi's hand.

"Well, believe it," the blonde said, "because it's happening. Now, are we ready to go to Monaco and get wasted tonight?"

"You know it!" Heidi said as the two girls made their way to their flight.

It was ten at night and Millie and Heidi were in Heidi's hotel room getting ready for their night out. Their plan was to meet Charles, Daniel and some of the other drivers at the club as they were getting a later flight. Millie had briefly met Charles earlier to drop her suitcase at his apartment before leaving with Heidi to get ready at her hotel.

"Does this look good?" Heidi asked worried. She was wearing a light pink cropped top with a pair of black shorts with white heels. Her hair was curled as she had light makeup on.

"Babe, you look hot," Millie said smiling as she looked at her outfit in the mirror. 

"Thank you," Heidi said smiling. "is that the outfit you wore onstage once?"

"Yep," the blonde said laughing, "I thought it could work."

"It works very well," the brunette said as Millie laughed. She was wearing a neon green jumper with a black bralette underneath with fishnet tights, leather hot pants and thigh high boots. Her hair was left down and her makeup was bold and casual at the same time. "Charles is going to lose his shit." Millie grinned as she applied her highlighter.

"That's the point," she said laughing. "Now, I'm ready. Are you?"

"Yep!" Heidi said smiling. "Shall we get there early and drink?"

"You know it," the blonde said laughing as they left the hotel room and made their way down to the club. 

It was only a five minute walk from their hotel, and the two girls walked in, beaming. They walked up to the bar, ordered their drinks before making their way to their VIP section. 

"Are they already there?" Daniel asked as he, Charles, Lewis and Max made their way down to the cub. Max's girlfriend, Dilara Sanlik, joined them and walked with them. Dilara's other friends, Lily, Jane and Molly were also with them. Neither of the guys expected them to be there.

"I think so," Charles said, "Mills isn't answering her phone so I'm assuming so." As the four guys walked in, they looked around as 'Jealous' by Nick Jonas was playing. 

"It's my right to be hellish, I still get jealous."

"Where could they be?" Lewis asked. 

"Heidi," Millie said from the stage as they noticed the boys walk in with the girls.