ᕯ four ᕯ

march 28th, 2018

"So, Mills, you got an idea?" Jade asked as the four of them were in the studio at 9 am. 

"Okay," Millie said as she got her phone out and went into her notes app. "So, I thought of this on the plane." The blonde was wearing a pair of black cycling shorts with an oversized top and white trainers with her long hair in two messy plaits.

"She showed me the lyrics and sang the melody, and it works," Leigh said as Millie smiled.

"So how does it go?" Jesy asked. 

"In the club, boy, I'll forget you not," the blonde sang in the melody she wanted as her powerful voice echoed around the room, "bada-bang-bang. With my friends, boy, I'll forget you not, bada-bang-bang. Brand new man, boy, I'll forget you not, bada-bang-bang. Baby, baby, I'll forget you not."

"Okay that sounds amazing," Jade said as Millie smiled. 

"Is it about a certain F1 driver?" Jesy asked with a smirk as the blonde chose to ignore her with a small smile growing on her face. 

"So, Leigh wrote a bit as well," the blonde said as the other girls nodded as Leigh got her phone out and got her notes app.

"How come they don't make 'em like you, babe?" Leigh sang, "Oh, I never respected, I shouldn't have left it, for real. We can make this hard or this easy, so, before you move one I got something to tell you for real."

"That could work before Mills' bit," Jesy said as Millie grinned. 

"So, the song is about essentially not forgetting someone, right?" Jade asked, "was that the idea you had Mills?"

"Yeah pretty much," the younger girl said, "it's about this one person who you are not able to get out of your mind. No matter what you do, where you go or who you're with, they just will not escape, you know?"

"I love that," Jesy said as Millie smiled. 

"What about this?" Jade asked, "hey baby, three years since I walked away, I've been out here lookin' for space."

"How about months instead of years?" Leigh asked, "make it slightly recent?"

"Perfect," Jade said grinning as the four girls put their heads together and began writing. 

The day zoomed past and they had their song completed. All they needed to do was record it, which they had planned to do the next day. The four girls made their way back to their apartments and Millie was met with her dog, Hatchi.

"Hi baby!" she said, bending down and picking up her Pomeranian as she laughed as he licked her face. Just then, her phone buzzed and she saw it was a text from Charles. 

Char ❤️

You free?

Perfect timing, just got back!

The second she had sent the message, there was a request for a FaceTime call. Millie smiled as she pressed accept and a grin grew on her face when she saw Charles.

"Hi Char," she said as she held Hatchi in one arm and her phone in the other.

"Hey Mills," he said smiling, "please tell me that's your dog."