ᕯ three ᕯ

march 26th, 2018

"Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world."

Millie jumped awake, her head pounding as she reached for her phone.

"Turn it off," Charles groaned from next to her.

"I'm trying," the blonde said as she grabbed her phone.

"Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love, like I'm the only one who knows your heart."

Her eyes went wide as she sat up and saw Leigh-Anne calling her.

"Shit," the blonde said. She answered the phone. "Hey, Leigh."

"So, how was your night?" Leigh joked as Millie furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" she asked as Charles turned to look at her.

"Have you not seen Twitter?" Leigh asked as Millie furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's going on on Twitter?" she asked as Charles got his phone and went on Twitter and his eyes went wide. He handed his phone to Millie and her eyes went wide.

MILLIE COOPER AND CHARLES LECLERC SPOTTED GOING BACK TO HIS HOTEL ROOM AFTER FUN NIGHT OUT!

"Oh fuck," the blonde said as Leigh laughed.

"I hope you realise we're going to integrate you about this," Leigh said as Millie sighed.

"Yep," she laughed. "Is it next week we're heading to the studio?"

"Yeah," Leigh said, "on the 28th. I think we're starting at 9, so make sure you're there. Oh, me and Andre are flying back from New Zealand in about twenty minutes, he's staying in Australia for some football thing, so me and you could fly together tonight?"

"I would love that, message me what time your flight gets in and I'll book the same one," Millie laughed.

"Say hi to Charles for me," Leigh joked as Millie laughed.

"Shut up," she laughed as Charles laughed.

"Oooo, is he there with you now?" Leigh asked.

"Gotta go Leigh!" Millie said as Leigh laughed.

"Love you Mills, see you tonight!" Leigh said.

"Love you too Leigh, see you tonight!" the blonde said before she ended the call and laid back down in bed.

"Have a fun phone call?" he asked as the blonde turned to him.

"Yep," she said, "but I have to book a flight now."

"Where to?"

"London," she said as she got her phone and started booking her flight back to London, "we got a studio rehearsal for the new album. But Leigh's flying with me which is good."

"How long are you there for?" he asked.

"I'm not sure," she admitted as she booked her flight and put her phone down. "We've got our album coming out later this year, we need a few more songs to finish so I'd say at least a couple months." Charles nodded.

"Well, if you get a chance, and you want to obviously, I'd like to meet up again," he said as Millie looked at him.

"You would?" she asked as he nodded.