Chapter twelve

"Ok, so Blake, your suit is in your closet. You go get ready, by the way, Francis is here," said Damien.

It was the day of the twins' ball. Brielle and Aylee had locked themselves in her room, only letting Alice in who volunteered to help them with their hair and getting ready.

Blake nodded and made his way to meet Francis, who was waiting for him at the front door. They greeted each other briefly and then headed to Blake's room. Francis took a box out of his duffle bag since both Aylee and he were spending the night and celebrating the twins' birthday, which was the next day.

"Hey, go in, I have something to give Brielle," said Francis. "Good luck getting her out," Blake replied, heading to his closet. Francis chuckled and knocked on Brielle's door, which Aylee opened.

"You look insane," Francis remarked upon seeing Aylee, who had hair rollers in her hair and a face mask on.

"What do you want, asshat?" asked Aylee.

"You're watching too much Supernatural again. You're quoting Castiel. Anyway, I want to see Brielle, please," Francis said. Aylee rolled her eyes.

"She's in the bathroom, doing whatever, and at least I don't rewatch old westerns," Aylee said, going back to Brielle's vanity. Francis made his way to the bathroom, giving a nod to Alice. He knocked on the door and waited until Brielle answered.

"Hey, Princess," he greeted and then laughed a little. Brielle had a face mask on and had rollers in, just like Aylee.

"I know, Franny. I look silly. Aylee said my skincare routine is the most disgraceful thing about me," Brielle said, starting to take off her face mask.

"That's Aylee for you. This is for you," he said, handing her the box, which Brielle took with a smile on her face. She opened it and gasped. In the box was a Tiffany and Co. bag. She had mentioned to Francis that, even though Brielle didn't know about most stores, she did know about Tiffany and Co. from a movie she had watched. Bertha also had a bracelet, which Brielle had seen her touching one time, and she still had the scar on her leg.

"It's beautiful," Brielle said, tears starting to come down. "You haven't opened it," Francis pointed out. Brielle opened the bag and pulled out the bracelet. It was the Tiffany's heart tag bracelet with a flower charm.

"Thank you," Brielle said, putting the box down.

"Here, let me put it on for you," Francis said, taking Brielle's hand. "So I see you noticed the charm. Here are the rules of this bracelet: every birthday or when I feel like it, I will get you a charm. When I fill it up, you have to give me something in return."

"What do you want?" Brielle asked.

"Um, a kiss," Francis said jokingly.

"Yeah, we'll see," Brielle replied in the same tone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OK, girls, time to get you in your dresses," Alice said. Brielle and Aylee took off their robes and stepped into their dresses. Alice helped Aylee put hers on and then Brielle's. Now it was time for the jewelry.

 Since Damien didn't want them to be kidnapped again, he insisted that she order online, but Brielle declined. She had enough jewelry. So both Aylee and her were wearing diamond sets with matching earrings.

"Oh, you guys look beautiful," Alice exclaimed. There was then a knock at the door. Alice opened it and let Damien in, who complimented her appearance.

He walked in and stopped when he saw Brielle. "Oh my gosh, Brielle, you look beautiful."

"Thank you, Dad," Brielle said, grabbing her silver heels. Damien came over to give her something.

"Brielle, this is for you," he said, holding a box in front of her. She put her shoes down and opened the box. She smiled when she saw a crown. "This is beautiful," said Brielle, gently taking it out.

"You are beautiful. Now you are officially a princess," he said, taking it from her and placing it on her head.

"Aylee, I have something for you too," Damien said, getting a small crown out of the box. "Thank you," Aylee said, taking it and putting it on. Brielle walked up to her, and they both looked in the mirror.

"Now we are beautiful," Brielle said as Aylee went to get her shoes. Damien walked up to Brielle. He leaned down and whispered.

"You are always more beautiful than all the diamonds in the world, Bri," he said, then got up and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, now I will have to go see Brielle. Good luck, man. And don't hurt my cousin," said Francis. Both Blake and he were about ready to walk into the venue where Brielle and his birthday party was. 

He waited for him to come back with Brielle. Blake turned around to look at the landscape when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Aylee.

"You look beautiful," Blake said. Aylee giggled at this and gave him a little thank you. Blake looked up and down at her dress. She had on a pink dress with flower details on it. Blake held out his hand, which Aylee took.

As they made their way in, Francis had finally found Brielle. Let's just say he was in awe of her. She had a light blue dress on with flower detailing. "Are you ready?" Brielle asked. "For you, Princess, always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brielles outfit

Aylees outfit