six.

"If we're gonna get out of here," Rocket explained, as the group collected their food, "we're gonna need to get into that watchtower. And to do that, I'm gonna need a few things. The guards wear security bands to control their ins and outs. I need one."

"Leave it to me." Gamora claimed.

"That dude, there," the four turned their heads to watch a man stumbling along, "I need his prosthetic leg."

Peter pulled a face when the man passed by, "His leg?"

"Yeah. God knows I don't need the rest of him," muttered Rocket, "Look at him, he's useless."

Eleanor looked sadly after the man, even though she knew that he couldn't hear the raccoon.

"And finally, on the wall back there is a black panel," continued Rocket, "Blinky yellow light. Do you see it? There's a quarnyx battery behind it. Purplish box, green wires. To get into that watchtower, I definitely need it."

"How are we supposed to do that?" Gamora asked, as Eleanor rested her head on her arms, smiling smugly as she watched Groot walk over to the box.

Her smile grew as she heard her dad comment on how it was so difficult to get to, as the tree reached up, pulling off a piece of metal that hit someone in the head. The tree grabbed the battery. Eleanor smiled and kicked her feet.

"Once the battery is removed-"

"Hold on," interrupted Peter, "Els, what are you smiling at?"

She looked over at him, "Nothing, carry on, Rocket."

He rolled his eyes, "Once you grab that, everything will go into emergency mode so you need to grab that last."

An alarm started to blare, and the others' heads turned to see Groot with the battery in his hand.

"Or we could just get it first and improvise!" Rocket yelled, and Eleanor giggled, "I don't like you, kid."

"I'll live."

"I'll get the armband." Gamora said.

"Leg." replied Peter.

The two disappeared from the table. Rocket groaned, his head placed firmly in his hands. "Tea? Drugs? Therapist?" Eleanor asked, only earning a glare from the raccoon, "Nothing, then." She slipped away from the table, heading in the same direction as her father.

"Dad!" She yelled, sliding past the door Peter was standing by. She turned to him, "Hi. We gotta go."

"In a minute, bean," he turned to the man, "Please, man, can I have your leg?"

"You need my what?"

Peter sighed, "Leg. The prosthetic one."

"Well, obviously not his real one." Eleanor rolled her eyes.

"How about 30,000 units for the leg?"

The man was silent for a second, "Deal." And the trade was done.

Eleanor yelled as they ran through the prison. Peter kept a tight hold onto the leg. "Drop the leg!" A guard yelled, holding up his gun to the two, "Drop the leg and move back to your cell!" Peter and Eleanor put their hands up. Peter swung the leg up, knocking the gun out of the guard's hand before slamming the leg into his head, knocking him out. He quickly placed down the leg, grabbing the gun. Eleanor moved behind him, grabbing the leg. Peter still held the gun as the father and daughter ran across to the watchtower. She started to climb up the tree's leg first, closely followed by Peter, who insisted on holding the leg in case Eleanor dropped it.