nine.

The group of six were back in the Milano.

"You call that 'figured it out'?" yelled Rocket, "We're gonna rob the guys who just beat us senseless."

"Oh, you want to talk about senseless?" Peter yelled back, "How about trying to save us by blowing us up?"

"We were only gonna blow you up if they didn't turn you over!"

"And how on earth were they gonna turn us over when you only gave them a count of five?"

"We didn't have the time to work out the minutiae of the plan," Rocket turned to Groot, who currently had one arm around Eleanor as she rested against him, "This is what we get for acting altruistically."

"I am Groot."

"They are ungrateful." Rocket nodded.

Gamora stopped the argument, "What's important now is we get the Ravagers' army to help us save Xandar."

"So we can give the Stone to Yondu who's just gonna sell to somebody even worse?" said Rocket angrily.

"We'll figure that part out later." Peter added.

"We have to stop Ronan." said Gamora.

"How?" shouted Rocket.

"I have a plan." Peter said. Rocket looked at him angrily, "You've got a plan?"

"Yes."

"First of all, you're copying me from when I said I had a plan," argued back Rocket, "Secondly, I don't even believe you have a plan."

"I have part of a plan!"

Drax added into the conversation, "What percentage of a plan do you have?"

Gamora pointed a finger at him, "You don't get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere."

"I just saved Quill!"

"We've already established that you destroying the ship that I'm on is not saving me." said Peter.

"When did we establish that?" "Like three seconds ago!" "I wasn't listening. I was thinking of something else."

Gamora groaned, "Why is Eleanor the best behaved when she is the youngest."

"What percentage?" Rocket asked Peter. "I don't know. Twelve percent." "Twelve percent?"

Rocket started to laugh. Peter started at him in disbelief, "That's a fake laugh."

"It's real! That is the most real, authentic, hysterical laugh of my entire life because that is not a plan."

Gamora added, "It's barely a concept."

"You're taking their side?" Peter said outraged.

"I am Groot."

"So what, it's better than 11%?" asked Rocket, "What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

"Thank you, Groot," Peter said, "Thank you. See? Groot's the only one of you who has a clue."

Eleanor felt the arm beside her leave and she looked up to see Groot eating the leaves off his own arm. Eleanor sighed and put in her headphones. She could still hear everything but it was slightly muffled.

"Guys. Come on. Yondu is gonna be here in two seconds. He expects to hear this big plan of ours. I need your help. I look around at us. You know what I see? Losers..." Eleanor pulled a face, "I mean, like, folks who have lost stuff. And we have. Man, we have. All of us. Our homes, our families, normal lives. And, usually, life takes more than it gives. But not today. Today, it's given us something. It has given us a chance."

"To do what?" Drax asked.

Peter looked over at him, "To give a shit. For once. Not run away. I, for one, am not gonna stand by and watch as Ronan wipes out billions of innocent lives."

"But, Quill," added Rocket, "stopping Ronan, it's impossible. You're asking us to die."

Eleanor's heart sunk to her stomach as her dad sighed, "Yeah, I guess I am." he shook his head and stammered a little.

"Quill," Gamora said, making them all look to her, "I have lived most of my life surrounded by my enemies," she stood, "I will be grateful to die among my friends."

Drax stood, "You are an honourable man, Quill. I will fight beside you. And in the end, I will see my wife and daughter again."

Groot stood up, leaving Eleanor sat on the bench, "I am Groot."

Eleanor sighed and then stood up slowly, "I'll fight with you, Dad. I always will."

Rocket stared up at the others in disbelief as they looked back at him. He sighed, "Oh, what the hell. I don't got that long of a lifespan, anyway," he stood up on the little block he was sitting on, "Now I'm standing. Y'all happy? We're all standing up now. Bunch of jackasses, standing in a circle."

Eleanor got changed into some cleaner clothes that were also better for fighting in. Peter handed her a gun that fit easily into her waistband as he and Gamora explained the plan to everybody. Eleanor was surprised that her dad had even thought of a good enough idea.

"There's one more thing we need to complete the plan!" Rocket shouted, "That guy's eye!" he pointed to a random Ravager who was standing nearby.

Peter replied quickly, "No! No, we don't! No, we don't need that guy's eye."

This was just a small filler chapter which contained mainly dialog which I hate because I hate writing dialog