thirty-two.

As soon as the door shut behind them, Mantis yelled out pointing to the window, "Our space-suits!"

Eleanor turned to see the multi-coloured suits float past. Gamora groaned, "You threw them in the contamination bin. It expels stuff into space the moment you shut the door!"

"That would have been helpful information three minutes ago!" Mantis yelled back.

"Damn it, Mantis!" shouted Nebula, turning to face her from the window, "Why don't you ever think?"

"Are we pretending to be angry again?" asked Drax, "Mantis, you asshole!"

Eleanor shook her head disappointedly, looking towards the floor.

"Guys, just focus for two seconds," Peter interrupted their shouting, "We'll find another way out of here. Right now, we need to save Rocket's life."

Eleanor walked beside her dad as the group exited the chamber. Gamora sighed again, "Nebula, the child, Quinn and I will get to the records and get the passkey. Bug and Doofus, access the spaceport through the elevator so Tree can land and get us out of here," they walked a little bit more and Peter bumped into someone, "Go."

Eleanor hid behind a wall in the middle of Peter and Nebula. There was a woman working at the front desk. "That manager should have access to the records," Gamora explained. Peter looked around the doorway, "If the passkey is here, she can get it for us."

"All right," smiled Peter, "I'll handle this one."

"How?"

"Pure Star-Lord charm," he smiled at Gamora, "I'm excited for you that you get to see this again for the first time."

Eleanor groaned quietly, "Oh, dear god." she muttered to Nebula.

He walked over to the woman whilst fixing his hair and rolling his shoulders forwards. Eleanor peeked around the doorway to watch.

He coughed to grab her attention, "Hi, Yura."

"Ura." she replied.

"Oh, Ura." Peter corrected himself.

"Hi."

"Hi," Peter smiled, "my name's Patrick Swayze," Eleanor started to laugh so she bit on her knuckle to quieten down, "I've been noticing you for quite a while, and the way that you smile to yourself when you think nobody is watching, it makes my everyday a bit brighter."

Gamora pulled her gun out to the woman, "We need your hand. And it's your choice whether it's on your body or not."

"What are you doing?" Peter asked her as Nebula and Eleanor entered the room.

"She was never gonna fall for that." replied Gamora, grabbing the woman's neck and she pulled her head down against the table.

"Dude, she was totally into me, man!"

"I kind of thought you were a douchebag." Ura replied.

Peter looked disappointed, "Oh, come on."

"We need a file." Gamora snarled.