Chapter 4

Wednesday was sitting back in her dorm room writing on her typewriter having some music in the background as she worked on her novel. it has been a little bit of time since she talked with Faith and she hasn't gotten to know anything new about the girl. which left her with the desire to find out more about Faith. the thing that was getting to Wednesday the most was the fact people were scared and hated her when all that Wednesday could see was that she was careful with what she did and a little shy. but overall no reason to hate and be afraid of her. She was missing a piece of this puzzle that she needed to find out before she left nevermore. but her main focus was her writing at this point with her mind working on faith in the background of her mind.

has Wednesday is typing on her typewriter she hears a notice coming from her bed so she looks over to the bed to see there is a bump there. Wednesday stands up and slowly walks over to her bed and pulls back the cover. revealing Thing from under the cover. "Hello thing," Wednesday said as Thing tried to move back under the covers not like it mattered after Wednesday knew that he was there. but Wednesday grabbed the poor hand and pulled him away from the bed.

"did you really think my highly trained olfactory sense wouldn't pick up on the faint whiff of neroli and bergamot in your favourite hand lotion? I could do this all day." Wednesday says to the hand as she moves over to her desk to slam him down and says "Surrender,"

the hand taps rapidly on the desk for Wednesday to let go of him. After letting go of the hand Wednesday moves the light so it is over him. "Mother and father set you to spy on me didn't they?" while the hand declined it was best to answer no to the girl. " I'm not above breaking a few fingers. the fact that they thought I wouldn't find out just proves how much they underestimate me" So now the hand just goes to say that they worried about her and stuff like that to which Wednesday does not believe him.

"oh" thing you poor naive appendage. my parents aren't worried about me. they're evil puppeteers who want to pull my strings even from afar. the way I see it you have two options. option one" Wednesday says grabbing the hand and moving the hand over to the drawer on her desk after opening the drawer. "I lock you in here for the rest of the semester and you go slowly instant trying to claw your way out. ruining your nails and our smooth supple skin. and we both know how vain you are,"

Wednesday closes the drawer before putting Thing back down on the desk. "option two. you pledge your undying loyalty to me," to which thing gets down onto two fingers to show that he kneeling to the girl. " our first order of business is to escape this teenage purgatory," now the hand wondering if she had the plan to escape the school. " of course, I have a plan and it begins now,"

Wednesday looked over to see the time and that she had some time left before she had to leave to get to therapy. not that she wanted to have therapy sessions but it would be a good time to leave nevermore and not come back. so with it not being time to leave yet Wednesday goes back to typing on her typewriter to finish her writing time for the day.

---

Miss Weems dives Wednesday to her therapy session. she pulls up outside a three-story building.  then Miss Weems says something to Wednesday before the girl can get out of her car. "Dr Kinbott's office is on the second floor. other nevermore students swear by her."

"and you'll be waiting here until I'm done," the shorter girl said before opening up her car door.

"Perhaps afterwards we can visit the weathervane for hot chocolate"

"Principal Weems this feeble attempt at bonding is beneath you. and chauffeuring your students around is clearly below your pay grade," Wednesday said as she got out of the car.

"given your history I'm sure you're intent on running away. I'm here to prevent that from happening."

"I wish you luck" Wednesday states before closing the car door and walking into the building. Wednesday walked up to the reception in the front of the building.