Chapter 24

Wednesday and Faith walked into the sheriff's office, to Sheriff Galpin on the phone talking to someone.  about the old gates places with the light begin on still. both of the girls walked up to the desk. with Wednesday putting down a bag on the desk.

"That's the claw of the monster and that a dried blood sample of a potential suspect. he used it to dab scratches on his neck. run the DNA test, and see if they match," Wednesday tells the sheriff wanting to see they match.

"I'm sorry do I work for you," Sheriff Galpin asked Wednesday.

" so someone is doing your job for you and you don't want the help. you would have your answer handed to you and you just don't want that," Faith shot back at the sheriff.

"you make it sound like all of the work is done and right,"

"I never said we had all the answers or that they were right. but if they are right Wednesday just did your job for you,"

"and you asked for concrete evidence. that it," Wednesday tells the sheriff.

"where did you get this, and who is the suspect,"

"run the DNA test and we'll explain everything"

"I'm not playing game Addams," the sheriff says not arming the faith, knowing most likely she does not care about the case and is just helping Wednesday with it.

"Neither am I sheriff," 

"Bernice bring me a DNA authorization form, please," the sheriff asked with both Wednesday and Faith turning to leave the building not seeing a reason to be here longer than needed.

---

Wednesday and Faith walked into the quad after returning from the sheriff's office hoping the DNA matched the monster. otherwise, the monster would be out there and have looked into other people more. but still keep an eye on Xavier. 

As they walked in they saw Eugene looking down sitting by himself away from the other people in the quad.  so Wednesday walks over to him to talk about what happened and Faith heads to her room.

"Why so glum?" Wednesday question Eugene.  making Eugene look up that Wednesday before he said something back to her.

"I saw Enid that lunch. asked if she got my honey," Eugene explained to Wednesday without saying too much about what happened to her. 

" it not like I didn't warn you," Wednesday says to Eugene before deciding to change the topic of the convention to what they are dealing with the monster.  "you know, I figured since we all don't have a date to the dance," Wednesday says before Eugene out her off.

" We should go together,"

"what. no, I was going to suggest we stake out the cave and identify the monster" Wednesday finished off what she was going to say originally before getting cut off. "whoever it may be" Wednesday said looking over at Xavier.

---

Faith grabbed her bag which didn't have anything in it before heading out of her room. just as the sun was setting and all the other students were getting ready for the rave'n dance.

of course, if you looked that faith you could tell it was not going to be going to the dance because of what she was wearing. and a pair of black jeans and a red jumper, and the fact is walking out of the school and the opposite way to the dance.

it was somewhat expected for Faith not to be going to the rave'n dance for muniment reasons. like why would she want to be in there with so many people? it's not like she liked dealing with them at any point. when she can deal with one and put up with two another in terms of people who are not too bad.

faith walked for 15 minutes to find they stopped she liked to shift in the woods. for faith, the spot was a great choice in the location in the woods. almost no one comes out there, it is also like a wall of trees. the rain couldn't get the spot with how the trees were set up. with one of the trees a place where she could hang up her bag.

---

Wednesday was in her room getting ready for her stakeout with Eugene. making sure she has everything she is going to need for the stakeout. witch she has most of them other than extra batteries just in case they in the flashlight run out.

has Wednesday is looking for the batteries she hears a knock on the door.

"I'm coming, Eugene," Wednesday yells out to the person on the other side of the door. Wednesday walked over to the door and spoke as she was opening the door. " hey did you grab any extra batteries for the flash," Wednesday cut herself seeing Tyler that the door instead of Eugene. " Tyler," 

" I got your invite. guessing you had Thing drop it in the tip jar?"

"good guess"

"After our last conversation, I wasn't sure I'd even get to speak to you again but well your note was so genuine and sweet. totally took me by surprise,"

"me too," Wednesday says not liking the sound of the note Thing left for Tyler to get.

"well now that I'm here I'm glad I came," Tyler says before he takes notice of what Wednesday is in. "you need a few minutes?" Tyler questioned Wednesday.

Wednesday shut the door in Tyler's face then turned around to face Thing with a glare on her face.

"genuine and sweet? how could you do this to me?" Wednesday question the hand. has she started to walk toward him. " and what makes you think I want to go with Tyler?"

thing move away from Wednesday before she could get to him, and trying to make sure Wednesday would not be able to get him. Before Wednesday had a choice to go to the dance with Tyler or go to the stakeout with Eugene.

---

author note: sorry for publishing a chapter last week I have writer's block for it. and has for the ending of this chapter with Wednesday going with Tyler to the dance is for the plot of the story, if Thing did give the invite to Faith she wouldn't have shown up.

I hope you are enjoying reading this story please comment with what you think of it so far and please vote