Chapter 23

Wednesday's vision changed again to what looked like a graveyard in New Orleans. Faith standing in front of two graves with the names Jason Greyson and Thea Greyson. It looked like people were walking away from the grave. Like they just had a funeral for her parents.

faith looked down at the ground trying not to cry again. She didn't know what was going on, she just wanted her parents back. to hug her to make all the pain go away.

it's not like she has anyone anymore. with both of her parent being an only child and their parent having passed before she was born. 

three people were standing about one hundred meters away from Faith, watching to see what she was going to do next. and two of them were planning to put faith in the foster care system or see if they could get someone to adopt her.

the other guy was the one that found her the night of the car crash. mainly there because he wanted to see how she was doing after the car accident. and the other reason was he seemed like he knew her from somewhere. but without meeting her before or her family.

so the guy makes his way up to Faith, before standing behind her for like five seconds and then kneeling to talk to her.

"Hey, how are you feeling now?" the man asked in a soft and calm tone.

"I don't know" Faith answers the man to know how to feels after having her whole world taken away from her. "who are you" Faith questioned the man who she realised had saved her from the car accident.

"Marcel,"  he said in the same tone as before. the two talked for a little before Faith had to leave. and go somewhere she didn't know about.

---

the vision changed yet again to faith looking a little bit older by like two years making her seven years old. she has been placed in a new place where she stays.

faith has a bag over her shoulder walking into a house. it looked like she was followed by two other people. from what Wednesday could tell it was most likely the people who adopted her.

from what she could tell the people behind Faith didn't look happy. making Wednesday question what could happen in the day. what happened or what did faith do?

faith new parents just yelled at her to go up to her room. when she walked up to her room then slammed the door closed. and throwing herself on her bed there. the room looked to have another bed in there.

Faith lay on the bed trying to calm herself down from what had happened. it took a while, but before she could fully calm herself down someone around her age walked into the room. and sat down on the other bed in the room.

making Wednesday believe that it was their bed. and that they share a room. the other girl looked at Faith not saying anything and just waiting for Faith to say something to her. allowing  Wednesday to know what to do with faith gets mad at something, knowing no one at Nevermore would know what to do.

they both sat there for another 20 minutes before Faith started to say something. "it wasn't my fault he was bullied, Lucas. Ashley," Faith explained

Ashley sat there trying to think what to say back to that, in her mind, Faith didn't do anything wrong she was just trying to look out for their foster brother. of course, this was not the first Faith was in trouble for doing something.

how they live in the foster care system is different for the most part. from having a loving family to some that do not care about you at all.

"you know I think what you did was right,"

"I know, I just can't control my anger sometimes," Faith says.

"I know," Ashley speaks.

---

Wednesday's head snaps back and she stands up, after her vision. That least in this one she learned more about faith and her past and ways to help her.

and now she knows what to look up when it comes to learning more about what faith is. a witch, it has many different meanings in this day and age.

but looking at it that nevermore should search for what a witch is. and not just what people think they are, or are they what people think they are. how different are they?

" okay that's the second time that happened well I touched you what happened?" Faith questioned Wednesday not understanding what was going on with her. not taking the time to learn about different outcasts and how their powers work.

"nothing" Wednesday answers not wanting to tell Faith she is getting multiple visions of her past. and is most likely going to be getting more of them.

and how would you react if you like to keep your past to yourself and then you learn someone is learning what you have been through? with you want them to learn about that yet or at all.

but Wednesday also had to be careful of keeping this with how faith could feel about it.