16

Timeskip cuz im ✨lazy✨

The next morning, I woke up with butterflies in my stomach. My date with Mattheo was today. I looked over at Mattheo, who was sleeping peacefully. Not me thinking that Voldy's son drooled when he slept. 

I took my pillow and chucked it at my roommate. "Wake up dipshit," I ordered, already out of bed and putting together some outfit options. "Mmmm," Mattheo groaned in response. I rolled my eyes, put down the clothes, walked over, and picked up the pillow again. I hit him with it. Getting nothing but another groan from him, I proceeded to hit him over and over again, hard.

"Okay, okay! I'm up!" he said, grabbing the pillow from me so I couldn't hit him. I left him to go pick out an outfit and get ready. 

FIT PIC (ignore the glasses)

I got out of the bathroom and ran into a shirtless Mattheo

ref cuz WHY NOT

OH MY GAWD HE'S SO FUCKING HOT

"MATTHEO RIDDLE YOU GET YOUR SHIRT ON RIGHT NOW!!!!" I yelled. "You've already seen me shirtless, Cae," he replied. "STILL. Put. It. ON," I said, more forcefully this time. He smirked and only walked closer. He looked down at me, our faces only inches apart. 

"I'm gonna go get ready anyways. Plus, you can't deny that you enjoy the view," he said. And I hated that I couldn't. "Shut up," I grumbled. He smirked. Then, he looked me up and down. 

"Well, you're dressed up," he said. "I'm going out on a date. It's instinct to look good," I said, trying to hide my grin. My heart was doing jumping jacks. He only moved closer. There were only centimeters between our faces now.

"You need to go get ready," I said. "I could do that later," Mattheo said, leaning down. He lifted my chin up with a finger. We stared into each other's eyes. His eyes were pools of honey. 

His eyes flicked from mine to my lips. I stopped breathing all together as I figured out what he was going to do. 

Just as he was leaning down, someone knocked on the door. I blinked, then shoved Mattheo to the bathroom door and tucked my hair behind my ears. I went to open the door. 

"We're here!" Jenjen squealed. Behind her were Didi and Nira. I groaned. "Guys, I love you, but I think my outfit's fine," I said. They looked me up and down. "You actually picked out a good outfit!" Didi said. 

I rolled my eyes. "Wow. Thanks," I said. Note the sarcasm for God's sake. "She's not kidding! You look hot!" Nira said. "She does, doesn't she?" Mattheo's voice said from behind me. He came over and leaned on the doorframe, his chest pressing against my back. Jenjen, Nira, and Didi's looks of excitement made me want to punch them.

"We should go get some breakfast," I said before they could humiliate me. They snickered and followed me out the door.

Oh my god.

Just like four days ago, I said that I was celebrating 800. But.....

I just got 1.1k reads!! Thank you so so much! I love you guys! Thanks for reading this far! <3

-Clare