21

Timeskip

After more than two hours, I finally found some clothes that I could wear to parties. I loved Jenjen, yes, and I was thankful for her buying that endless dufflebag of dresses, but I wanted to pick out my clothes.

"How's this one?" I called from the dressing room. I stood in a sea of dresses. I was trying on every single one that caught my eye. Which meant a shitload of dresses.

At the moment, I was trying on a green dress.

Pic here

I stepped out of the dressing room stall and posed for Nira, Mattheo, and Theo

I stepped out of the dressing room stall and posed for Nira, Mattheo, and Theo. "Wow Cae. You're...beautiful," Mattheo said, eyes wide. I blushed against my will. "Thanks. Nira, do you think this would be good for a party? Too fancy?" I asked. "Cae, it's perfect," Nira said with a smile. Theo nodded and grinned at me. I grinned at both of them.

"Okay, so I think this is the last one," I said, walking back into my stall and begin to change out of the dress. "Good. We'll be waiting outside," Theo said. I heard the door open and close, and I start to struggle out of the dress.

After a long ten minutes of trying to untie the strings on the back of my dress, I heard a voice outside of my stall door. "Do you need help, love?" Mattheo asked. "Yessssssss," I groaned through the door. "How long were you trying to get that thing off?" he asked. "How long were you standing out there?" I shot back as I unlocked the stall door.

Mattheo stepped into the stall. He laughed as soon as he saw me struggling with the strings. "You tried to take that thing off?" he asked through laughs. "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HELP ME," I yelled. He laughed again and stepped closer.

"So, what do you need help with?" he asked as I held up my hair. I looked over my shoulder and gave him a look. "Oh dear boyfriend, FIX YOUR EYEBALLS AND HELP ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING DRESS," I yelled in a British accent.

He chuckled and reached for the strings tied in a haphazard bow on my lower back. He slowly pulled the strings and the bow untied. He pulled on the sides of the open back to loosen the laced strings. I felt his warm fingers touch my skin every time he loosed the back.

"Thanks," I mumbled, turning around and pulling off the straps. Then, I remembered that I was in a dressing room stall. With Mattheo.

"Thank you, good sir. Your services are no longer needed," I said, pointing to the door with one hand, and holding the front of the. Mattheo chuckled again and stepped closer. "Mattheo," I said, but he lifted my chin with his finger.

"I'm not changing in front of you," I said. Mattheo didn't reply. He just kissed me. For the second time today. But all the same, I'm living in the moment.

"Okay, out," I ordered, pointing to the stall door. "Okaaaaaaaaay," he sighed, pushing open the door and walking out. I began to struggle getting the dress over my head. After a while, someone knocked in the door.

"Cae, are you taking a shit in there?" Zee's voice asked. "ZEE THIS IS A DRESSING ROOM SHUT THE FUCK UP," I screamed at him. I heard him, and many other recognizable people, laugh. "This dress is taking so long to get off," I complained through the door, trying to get the puffy green fabric over my head.

"I'm coming in!" Jenjen called through the door. "Thank you!!" I yelled and unlocked the stall door. Jenjen walked in and laughed. "Cae, you're a nut brain," she said. "Excuse me, what the fuck does that mean?" I asked, making a last attempt to tug the dress over my head. I'm stuck like that, my arms sticking up, tight because of the dress. 

"You're supposed to step out of it," she said, still laughing as she walked over and pulled the dress back over my head. Then, she took the straps off and turned around. "Now, pull the dress down to your ankles and step out of it," she said. I did as she said, and realized just how fucked in the head I was. 

"I'm such an idiot," I groaned, picking the dress off of the floor and dropping it into my 'buy' pile. I searched the stall for my clothes. I eventually found them, and Jenjen left to let me go change. But not before opening the door wide. I saw everyone out there. 

"JENNA CIPRIANI YOU CLOSE THAT MOTHERFUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW," I screamed, trying to cover myself while everyone laughed. I saw Mattheo sitting in on a bench right in front of the stall, so he saw everything. 

"JENJEN," I screeched. She just hung the door wide open. I made an attempt to kick her without showing all my friends my undergarments, and she finally relented. "Okay, okay!" she said, laughing and closing the stall door. "It's okay. I'm pretty sure Mattheo sees her like that every night," I heard Enzo say. 

"LORENZO BERKSHIRE SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW," I screamed through the door as I threw my t-shirt and jeans on. Everyone laughed. "No, we're not that serious," Mattheo said. Thank the good Lord that he did, or things would've escalated very quickly.

After I finally finished lacing up my boots, I walked out of the stall. My first thought was, All eyes on me in the center of the ring, just like a circus. And I wasn't really lying. Everyone was looking  at me.

And I don't know how, but Mattheo seems to read my mind, because he gives me this 'aha' look, which is basically his smirk, but amplified. I reply with a sly grin. 

"Okay, well, it's nearly 2:00. I'm assuming that everyone's had lunch?" Draco asked, standing up and clapping his hands together. Everyone nodded. "We should be heading back," Theo suggested, standing up as well. "Yeah," I agreed. With that, everyone stood up. 

"Oh! We still need to pay!" I said, turning around and running back to my stall. I grabbed the green dress, plus a red mini dress, a glittery pink dress, and a couple others. I draped the dresses over my arm and carried them out to where everyone was waiting.

"How much are you gonna make me spend?" Mattheo groaned. "I come with a price," I said with a wink. "That's true," Zee said, laughing with everyone else. I grinned as Mattheo pulled out his wallet. "Let's go then, if you're gonna spend all my money," he sighed, and we led everyone to the counter, hand-in-hand.

Hey peeples! 2.4k reads! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand no im never gonna stop the cliffhangers. ;) luv ya!

-clare