35

The rest of the week went on, me and Mattheo spending almost all of our time together. When the day of the party came, Mattheo took his costume and slipped out the door with a kiss.

"See you in a bit, princess," he whispered, pecking my lips. I smiled. 

"Can't wait to see you in your costume," I teased. He rolled his eyes dramatically and exited the room.

"Eeeeeeee, I'm so excited!" Jenjen squealed, bouncing into my room. She was wearing a black tank top underneath a sequined, cropped, ombre blue and hot pink jacket, which was unzipped. Her skirt was electric blue and metallic, hitting her mid-thigh.

"Okay, how do we look?" Nira asked, slinging an arm around Didi's shoulders. Didi was wearing the famous off-white cardigan with silver embroidered stars on the sleeves, paired with a grey skirt that reached her ankles. Her hair was pulled back into two space buns.

Nira was in a purple ballgown with a deep V-neck. The top of the dress was light purple, and it faded to dark purple at the bottom.

"You guys look amazing! Where did you find these?" I asked, touching the fabric of Nira's gown.

"Etsy," they said in unison. I laughed. "Now, let me see mine!" I said, holding out my arms. Jenjen placed a black clothing bag in my hands.

I unzipped the bag, revealing a sparkly, pink and yellow leotard, with one sleeve and glittering tassels. I grinned and took it out of the bag, holding it up to me.

"And these boots go with it," Didi said, handing me a pair of glittery pink, knee high boots. 

"I'm gonna go put this on," I said, turning to run to the bathroom. It was difficult getting my clothes off and putting the costume on with one hand, but with a bit of magic, I somehow did.

"It's a cruuuuUuuuuuul summmmerrrrrrrrr!" I sang as I came out of the bathroom. I struck a pose in the doorway.

"I'm drunk in the back of the car!" Nira continued. "And I cried like a baby comin home from the bar!" Jenjen sang. 

"Said 'I'm fine,' but it wasn't true!" Didi sang. "I DON'T WANNA KEEP SECRETS JUST TO KEEP YOU!" we screamed in unison.

"And I snuck in through the garden gate," I went on. "Every night that summer just to seal my fate!" Didi sang. 

"And I screamed for whatever it's worth," Jenjen sang. "'I LOVE YOU' AIN'T THAT THE WORST THING YOU EVER HEARD?" we all sang.

"HE LOOKS UP GRINNIN LIKE A DEVIL!" I screamed. "IT'S NEW! THE SHAPE OF YOUR BODY IT'S BLUE," we all sang. 

"THE FEELIN I'VE GOT AND IT'S OOOOOOooooOOOOoOoO! IT'S A CRUUUEEEEEeeeeEEEELLLLLLLLL SUUUUuuuUMMEERRRRRRR!" 

"Okay, time for your makeup and hair," Jenjen said, pushing me back into the bathroom. I laughed as we all stampeded into the small bathroom.

The girls worked their magic on me, and my hair was soon pulled into a short ponytail with pink tips, and my makeup was done.

"Selfie!" Nira called. Jenjen whipped out her phone and held it up. We all posed in the mirror, and I got a little deja vu from the last time me and Mattheo had a party in our room, at the beginning of the semester.

"Let's go check on the boys!" I said. "Let's go, Taylors!" Jenjen said, and we paraded out of the room and into the hallway.

"Are you ready for it?" I asked through Zee's door. Then, I threw the door open and we strutted into the room. 

"CAEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT," the boys chorused. "I would never!" I said, tossing my hair. 

Enzo was halfway into a gold-tasseled, mid-thigh length dress. Draco was already dressed in a long, orange, brown, and black flannel coat over a black turtleneck. Zee was topless, holding an oversized, glittery, pink shirt. Theo was wearing a white spaghetti strap tank top, and was one leg into a pair of boot cut jeans, and a cowboy hat on his head. Tom was wearing Taylor's 'Who's Taylor Swift Anyway? Ew' t-shirt and sparkly black shorts with the black fedora.