22

"Why are women so into clothes?" Mattheo groaned as we exited the store. He was carrying some of my full bags. "Hey, we like what we like," I said, shrugging. I swear, all of the boys in our group rolled their eyes. 

"Well, next time, you're paying," Mattheo said. "Little brother, that's not very gentlemanly of you," Tom noted, "Cae literally made me spend $200 on dresses! Don't you think I deserve some reciprocation?" Mattheo asked. I grinned and blew him an air kiss. "Sorry, darling. But I'm fucking broke," I said. "Of course you are," Zee muttered. 

"Well, what time is it?" I asked, readjusting one of my shopping bags. "It's around 5:00," Theo answered, checking his wristwatch. "Already?" I asked. "Cae, my watch never lies," he said, twisting his wrist to let me get a look for myself. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm hungry," Enzo whined. "We'll be back in our dorms soon, and then we can sneak down to the kitchen together, okay?" Zee asked. "But we're in Hogsmeade, where there's food!" Enzo groaned, throwing his head back. I patted his head. 

"If we all get dinner, we'll be escorted out like last time, remember?" Draco asked. We all, with the exceptions of Tom, Mattheo, and Nira, busted out laughing. "What did you guys do?" Nira asked. We all looked at each other.

"Well, Didi and Enzo thought that it would be a good idea to get drunk at Pig's Head-" Zee began. "Only because Cae dared us to!" Didi interrupted. "Admit it, you wanted to!" I said, laughing. Didi rolled her eyes. 

"What happened after they got drunk?" Tom asked. "Well, after that, we went out to eat and they were, you know, drunk. So long story short, they jumped up on the table, did shit crazy things, and got us all kicked out of the restaurant," Jenjen said. Mattheo, Tom, and Nira laughed with the rest of us. 

Laterrrrrrrr...

"You little asshole, you spent all my money," Mattheo said as soon as we got to our dorm. "Deal with it, you're the one who suggested this fake relationship," I huffed, throwing my bags on my bed and plopping down. 

"Okay, let's talk backstory," Mattheo said, sitting down beside me. "Okay. So, any ideas?" I asked. "We need to think up something believable," he groaned. 

"Okay, how about this: we felt chemistry between each other, we decided to make it official. Good?" he asked after a bit of brainstorming. "But I want drama," I whined. "Cae, don't be difficult," he said. "It's my job," I said, giving him a sarcastic smile. He rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Hmmm.......OOOOOOOO I HAVE IT!" I said. "What?" Mattheo asked, laughing and propping his head on his elbow. I sat up against the wall. "So we were both studying in the library and I was trying to get a book, then you came up behind me and got it for me, then we talked for ages, then we went back to our dorm, and we talked for a little bit longer, and THEN, we kiss. Sparks fly, yada yada, we decide that we'd be good together, we start dating. Good?" I asked, grinning.

"That's actually...pretty believable," Mattheo said. "Thanks," I said smugly. "Okay, now what?" he asked. "Now...I need to give you some kissing lessons," I said.