𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐅 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐂𝐘?"

VAES DOTHRAK, the city of the horselords, the homeland of the Dothraki. Jorah had told Maelys much about it, but even from his descriptions, she could have never guessed it would be as large as it was. And even with the significant difference in how structures are built and what they're made out of in Vaes Dothrak versus Pentos, Maelys still found the Dothraki homeland to be gorgeous.

Her older brother, Viserys, however, seemed to think the opposite about Vaes Dothrak. Whereas Maelys looked at the city in slight awe at how impressive it was, Viserys looked at the city with nothing but pure revulsion.

"A pile of mud. Mud and shit and twigs." Viserys comments with a disgusted sneer on his face, and Maelys frowns and rolls her eyes at her brother. "Best these savages can do." He laughs humorlessly.

"They aren't savages, Viserys." Maelys scoffs, before adding under her breath so Viserys can't hear, "No more than you, at least." Though Viserys can't hear her, Daenerys still can since Maelys is sitting on the back of her horse, and Daenerys shoots a warning stare in her sister's direction.

"These are my people now," Daenerys speaks before Viserys can say anything to Maelys. "You shouldn't call them savages." Her tone is far kinder when she speaks to Viserys than Maelys' has been since the incident in the field.

"I'll call them what I like because they're my people." Viserys glares at Daenerys and Maelys scornfully. "This is my army. Khal Drogo is marching the wrong way with my army." He looks ahead at the city, his gaze turning from scornful to disgust, or some mix of the two feelings, before riding forward on his horse.

"If my brother was given an army of Dothraki, could he conquer the Seven Kingdoms?" Daenerys questions Jorah once Viserys has left.

"The Dothraki have never crossed the Narrow Sea." Jorah comments. "They fear any water their horses can't drink."

"But what if they did?" Daenerys inquires.