Came to Seoul

Laura Cassano was walking out of Seoul airport as she came here to help his brother Vincenzo in case as she is also mafia lawyer like him.

Mr Nam was waiting for her outside.

Hey! Are you Mr Nam?she asked. He replied," yes, welcome Ms.cassano."
Mr Nam put her luggage in the car and they drove to building.

At destination
Hey Vincenzo, I missed you so much she said as she hugged him.
"I missed you too Laura" he replied.
"Oh! You must be Ms. Hong. It's nice to meet you. I've heard lot about you from Vincenzo." She said.
"It's nice to meet you too."

Then she whispered into Vincenzo ear as they were going to the law firm," She is very pretty, perfect fit for you, when are you asking her out. huh?" She teasingly said.
Vincenzo shyly replied," stop it Laura, it's not like that, you are misunderstanding."
"Oh really, I don't believe."
Then she laughed.

As they sat down and Vincenzo and Hong cha young told her everything about case and about how they are finding real chairman of Babel pharmaceuticals.

She said," don't worry, I will help you so much I can do."

Cha young replied," thanks Ms. Cassano."

She replied," oh come on, it's my pleasure and I should help my future sister in law."

Cha young eyes widened and Vincenzo glared at her.

"Hahaha, I am joking guys relax."

And after that she goes to the hotel room to sleep

To be continued............

If you like the story plz comment your reviews
THANKS