6

As Laura asked Hanseok to meet him. She was going to his apartment to meet him.

At apartment

Laura thought," how is he gonna react, I am so nervous."

She rang the doorbell. Choi myunghee opened the door.

"What do you need?." Myunghee asked.

"None of your business, I am here for Hanseok."she said

She entered the apartment and saw Hanseok sitting on couch.

"Looks like you missed me huh?"he asked.

"Don't joke , I am serious."she said.

"What happened, you said you wanted to tell me something important.?"he asked.

Meanwhile choi myunghee was confused about what happened.

"I...I ......I um, I am not going to tell you in front of her, Come with me."saying that she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bedroom.

"Wow, what was that for, looks like you wanna do something." He smirked and closed the door.

"Shut up, I want to tell you that I am pregnant." She said in rushed tone.

"What, oh my god." Saying that he picked Laura up and swing her in his arms.

"I am going to be dad, I am so happy." He said.

"You are happy?she asked

"Of course I am, I know Laura our relationship is not in good state but we can work it out, I love you."he said.

"But hanseok can't you stop all the bad deeds please, I know you love me but it doesn't change that you are a criminal."she said placing her hands on his cheek.

"I will try ." He replied.

"You know Vincenzo will kill you, if you are thinking you can kill him it's impossible, He is Italian mafia lawyer and he never got caught. Moreover, I don't that either of you kill each other." She said.

"Even you are mafia lawyer, why don't you help me" he said.

She was shocked that how did he know," So you did background check on me huh? ,so what do you know?and do you really think I will help you scheme against my brother."

"Well I found that you killed a person by cutting his every body part." He said

"So are you scared of me?"she asked

" umm no, I think it makes me love you more." He said.

She laughed and said," oh really, but hanseok listen to me , put all of your company illegal works blames on someone and just run the company legally and I will make sure that you will not go to jail, I can be your lawyer, I bought a license to practice when I first came to korea."

"Looks like you already planned everything, I can put my all blame on Hanseo." He said.

"No , not him. Think about someone else and one more thing do something a out choi myunghee, I don't like her."she said

He laughed," so you care about my brother, fine I will think about something. For now don't take stress, it's not good for our baby."

She giggled," so now you are being protective of me, well what do you think the baby will be girl or boy."

"I want it to be girl who will be as beautiful as you." He said.

"Hope your wish come true." She said

"Okay I am going or else Vincenzo will doubt, bye." Saying she kissed his cheek.

Later

When she went to jipuraji she got to know that Vincenzo and chayoung is going in disguised as couple to art gallery

"Oh you are going as a couple, so cute." She said

"Shut up." saying Vincenzo glared at her.

To be continued ..........

Hey readers
I hope you all are liking it.
And sorry for delay, I was really busy
Please comment down if you have any ideas