3

As Laura came to inform Vincenzo that she is going to junwoo house.

He saw vincenzo and cha young hugging each other.
Laura shocked and said," wow, did you both are dating each other, I am so happy."

Vincenzo and cha young said," No."

She said," okay relax, I am going to junwoo house."

Vincenzo said," what why are you going to his house this late at night?"

Laura replied," relax , I am just going for movie date."

Cha young said," It's okay let her go, why do always act like overprotective brother. Let her go they are dating anyway."

Laura said," thanks cha young, Love u."

She replied," me too."

Laura went to junwoo house she ring Bell but there was no response, " why is he taking so long time."

Door was open so he entered   so he entered the house. She was searching the living room and then he saw junwoo coming from his room in just towel. His wet hair, he was looking hella hot.
Laura gulped and said," I think I came too early."

"No you came at the right time." He said as he came closer to Laura. They were only cm apart. Laura started moving back but junwoo pulled her by his waist close to him. He touched his cheek and said," you only look bold outside but you are shivering underneath."

"What are you talking about?"she said

Junwoo shut her up with kiss that was so passionate like he was playing with her lips. After few minutes they broke apart.

"Your heart is beating so fast by just kissing, what will happen if we do something else." He smirked.

Laura smiled," then we have to try doing something to find out."
Hearing her junwoo carried her in his arms as she wrapped her legs around him. He was kissing her roughly as moans were escaping from her mouth.

He gently put her on the bed and started to undress her and after seconds they were both naked.

Junwoo started kissing her neck leaving hickey marks.

After that junwoo entered into her and she was shouting," Ahh , ahhhh junwoo slow down."

After some time junwoo laid down on bed beside her as she hugged him and they slept.

Well their movie date turned into something else.

Next morning

As Laura wake up, she find that junwoo is not beside her. She saw message on her phone

"Sorry, I have to go. Something urgent came up, your breakfast is ready, love you."

" Aww he is so sweet" she smiled

After taking shower and having her breakfast she goes to jipuraji law firm.
Where he find Vincenzo and cha young sitting.

"Where were you last night"? Vincenzo asked suspiciously.

"Umm. I told you I was going on a movie date and after that I went to hotel." She replied.

"Oh really, but you weren't at the hotel, I called the hotel staff because you weren't answering your phone and they told me that you didn't came back."Vincenzo said.

" You know it was late so junwoo insisted that I should sleep at his house." She said

Vincenzo replied," okay but don't stay at his house like that again?"

"Why are acting so strange, it's not like he will eat me."she said.

Cha young laughed," stop it Vincenzo, you are not his dad, she can do whatever she wants she is adult."