4

"let me ask you a question Hanseok, do you really love me?. If you have to choose between me and babel who will you choose" Laura asked.

"I love you but how I can Choose between you and babel"hanseok replied

"I am not asking you to quit working, I am just asking you to quit your all bad deeds and put them in jail and don't worry you will not have to go in jail, I will fight your lawsuit. About Vincenzo he can't kill you without my permission". she said.

"What are you talking about you idiot, sir don't listen to her she is manipulating you and moreover you don't have license to practice here." Myunghee said

"You don't take tension about it, what can't be bought with money" she replied.

"I need time to think about it"hanseok replied.

"Okay take your time, tell me tomorrow morning your answer. Bye I will get going" she said by grabbing her bag and going towards entrance.
But hanseok grabbed her hand and said," you can go tomorrow it's already evening and it will take a lot of time to reach your hotel, why don't you stay here tonight."

"Why do you want to kill me while I am asleep." She said

"No, Laura I love you why will I kill you" hanseok replied.

"Okay fine if you insist" she said

At night

Laura already took shower and wore hanseok shirt as she didn't have anything to wear and hanseok was taking shower as they have to share room because there was only one room ready right now in mansion.

Laura was scrolling through her phone when Hanseok came out of the bathroom wearing towel. He scanned her from head to toe and came closer to her," You really look good in my shirt and without it I can't express."

Laura slapped him playfully on his arm and said," pervert."

He pinned her on the bedand hovered above her and whispered into her ear," You make me pervert, what can  I do about it."

"Oh really, then show me how pervert you are"she said

"Don't regret then"saying that he started kissing her roughly.
Laura was shocked because this was completely the different person, he kissed her before but he was too rough and dominating this time , that causes shivers in her body.

After some he pulled apart and said by getting up," I am  sorry, We should not do this."

"What do you mean?, I know what I am doing jang hanseok, I can't control anymore."
She grabbed his wrist pulled him on her top. She started kissing him and hanseok started sucking her neck making art of hickeys. He started unbuttoning her shirt and then his hands started roaming on her body. Laura knew that she shouldn't do it but she wanted to because maybe it was the last she can be this close with hanseok.
Hanseok removed his towel and entered her. He was too rough that she was experiencing both pain and pleasure.

In morning

Laura woke up and felt something hard and also warmth. She was laying on  Hanseok chest. Despite he is a monster but she doesn't know why she always fell safer in her arms.

She suddenly remembered the last night.

She screamed," Shit."
That woke up hanseok

He asked," what happened?

She said," Nothing, I will get going.
She grabbed her clothes and rushed to washroom.

She took shower and wore clothes and rushed to bedroom and asked hanseok," How am I going to hide this?"

Hanseok smirked," You don't need to hide them."

"Really, if Vincenzo saw this he will kill me." Saying that he covered her neck with scarf that she found from hanseok closet.

"So have you made your decision, if you haven't then just text me until evening." She bid goodbye to him and rushed to jipuraji law firm as chayong has told her to meet her there.

At jipuraji law firm

"Hi, chayoung , where is vincenzo?."she asked

"He has some work, and why are you wearing a scarf today."chayoung asked

"Oh, it's just I wanted to."she replied

"What about your unfinished business with Hanseok."chayoung asked.

"You will get to know later."

To be continued.........