Chapter 21: Gringotts

Harry Potter stood in front of Diagon Ally with some sorrow. He remembered that last year he had lost his good friends in Gryffindor. He would no longer get to see Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. Harry shook his head, he needed to not worry about them. Ron, Hermione, and Harry weren't close friends. He went to the large building in the middle of the street. It was a large triangular building. Harry looked around and smiled. Magic was the escape from his terrible relatives. Walking inside Gringotts, Harry looked around. The goblins just looked down at their work and ignored Harry. It was probably for the best. Harry wasn't trying to sneer at yet. Harry stood at the foot of the desk of the goblin, Harry remembered as the one who'd take you to your vault. Harry thought about how to get the attention of the goblin.

"Hello, sir?" Harry asked.

The goblin looked up.

"Harry Potter. Come with me." the goblin said as he got down from his tall desk.

Harry followed the Goblin, like a zombie. Harry was expecting to go into the cart but they went into a doorway. Harry never noticed it, even as an eleven-year-old when he would look around, soaking in everything. The doorway led to a corridor that had hundreds of doors. The goblin led Harry to the second door of the corridor. The goblin knocked on the door.

"Come in." a deep, and rasping voice called out.

The goblin opened the door and left. Harry stepped through the door. He closed the door.

"Hello, Mr. Potter." the goblin greeted. "I am Harpteeth. I am the Potter Family Manager."

"Potter Family Manager?" Harry asked.

Harpteeth sighed, "I oversee your Gringotts account. And I have been waiting for you. When Goblins send a letter, it is best you answer."

"I didn't get a letter. I came here to get my gallons out." Harry said, confused.

Harpteeth raised a bushy eyebrow. "No matter. As your account manager, I am required to send you monthly records. Since you are the last of your family, you should have gotten them. But I will give you a briefing now."

Harry nodded. Harpteeth opened a file cabinet and pulled out a stack of papers. He grabbed the top paper, put on his small glasses, and started to read.

"In the month of December of 1981, 12,000 gallons were taken out for the funeral of Lily and James Potter. For every month between the years 1982 and 1991, you have lost 2,000 gallons. It shows it was taken out by your guardian and sent to a bunch of other people."

"Hold on, I didn't know of that transaction." Harry interrupted.

"It seems that fraud is occurring." Harpteeth clicked his tongue. "A blood test is needed."

Harry looked confused.

"A blood test is used to validate a person. I should have done this before the meeting started but I must've forgotten." the goblin explained.

He pulled out a small pointed object and a piece of blank paper.

"This is the blood test needle. It will not hurt." Harpteeth handed Harry the needle. "Drop the needle on the paper when you're done."

Harry pricked himself on his index finger. True to Harpteeth's word, it did not hurt. Harry dropped the needle on the paper. The needle glowed brightly before soaking into the paper. Harry's wound healed instantly after it.

"Now, do not touch it," Harpteeth warned. "Until words appear."

Harry waited, and for what seemed like a long time. The same needle Harry had poked his finger with, reformed out of the paper. It began to write by itself. It went from top to bottom. When it was finished, it fell on the desk shiny and without blood. Harpteeth took the needle from the desk. Harry picked up the paper.

Harry read it.

The Blood Test for Hadrian James Potter

Name: Hadrian Jameson Potter (P)

Mother: Lillian Minette Potter (P) (Deceased)

Father: Jameson Fleamont Potter (P) (Deceased)

"Harpteeth, what does P mean?" Harry asked.

"P is pureblood. H is half-blood. M is muggle-born." the goblin answered.

Family: Paternal
•Grandmother  - Euphemia Potter (neé Black) (deceased)
•Grandfather - Fleamont Potter (deceased)
•Great-Grandfather - 10x Grandparents: Unknown. (all most likely deceased)

Distantly Related To The Following Families:
• Peverall (extinct)
• Slytherin
• Black
• Riddle
• Fleamont (extinct)
• Weasley

Family: Maternal
• Grandmother - Lucia Rosier (neé Malfoy) (alive)
• Grandfather - Evan Rosier I (alive)

Distantly Related To The Following:
• Black
• Malfoy
• Gage (extinct)
• Lestrange
• Greengrass
• Perrot (extinct)

Power Level: 40% of 100% (age 15 - everything will unlocked)

Comparable To These Wizards:
• Tom Marvolo Riddle (Lord Voldemort)
• Albus Percival Wulfuric Brian Dumbledore

Damage Done To Body:
• Broken Wrist (healed by Magic) (age 6)
• Broken Arm (healed by Magic) (Age 7)
• Broken Leg, Rib, Arm (healed by Magic) (age 10)

Damage Done To Soul:
• Horcrux: Tom Marvolo Riddle (Lord Voldemort) (Age 1)
    * absorption at 50%*

Harry put the paper on the desk. Harpteeth looked at the paper too.

"What is a Horcrux?" Harry asked.

--- tbc ---