Hospital🏎️🚦

Grid mum: Morning guys how is everyone?, Lance, Esteban the room number is 5047

Maple Syrup: Thanks we are on our way up now

Milkboi: didn't sleep last night, kept waking up and thinking about the house😣

Maxy: We're alright, tired but ok

Fake blonde: we're a bit scared, didn't get much sleep last night

Grid mum: Okay, just take care everyone and just remember it's all okay, your safe yeah?

Honeybadger: hows Mick doing?

Grid mum: not so good, the meds kept him awake all night and he threw up a couple of times

Honeybadger: bless him, can we do anything

Milkboi: yeah can we?

Grid mum: not sure at the moment, could someone please go to his apartment and feed angie?

Milkboi: Carlos and i will, we'll take Enrico too and go for a walk

Maxy: Can charlie and i join, we are kinda bored and he wants fresh air?

Chilli: of course, lando and i will meet you there in say 20 mins?

Maxy: 👍👍

Jense: Seb do you want us to take the kids tonight, i think everyone's a bit worried about Mick and shaken up from the manor. Maybe we do like a movie marathon and pizza?

Grid mum: that sounds perfect Jense, if that's okay then yes please 🙏

Jeanse: of course, is everyone up to it?

Master chef: yes

Pear: yup, i will be there

Banana: Max and i will be there

Chilli: lando and i will come

Pastry: Sounds good, but no horror movies right?

Merica🇺🇸🦅: i'll come

Ham: Nico and i will be there, does anyone need a lift?

Fashion icon: i'll come too

Botass🍑: only if there's alcohol

Honeybadger: can i invite tonio?

Jense: of course danny ,yes valtteri there will be alcohol and no oscar we won't do any horror movies.

Botass🍑: perfect 👍

Pastry: okay thank you 🙏

Multi 21: everyone come round for 4pm, The address is
Whitfield Park lane and the gate code is 142206

Everyone: Thanks Mark

Facts!: Lewis would you mind picking me and Alex up?

Ham: Course not George

Grid mum: Thank you Jeson, Mark and Fernando, this is a huge help. Kids please be good.

Milkboi: We will we pinky swear 🤞

Kids: 🤞

K-mag: Seb, do you think there's any chance i can come a see Mick. i know i'm not super close but he's like a little brother and i want to know if he's okay??

Grid mum: Of course Kevin. I'll ask him but i'm sure the answer will be yes.

Golden retriever has logged on

Golden retriever: Hi guys thanks for taking angie out, and yes Kev of course you can come.

K-mag: Thank you, i'll be over in a bit.

Golden retriever: No worries

Honeybadger: OML Mick, hi how are you doing? Seb said you had a rough night

Golden retriever: I'm doing alright. and yeah it was horrible. I'm glad Seb and Kimi forced their way in otherwise it would have been so much worse.

Honeybadger: 100%, definitely good RB Seb came out

Maxy: 😂 literally. Anyway Micky, i really hope your okay.

Golden retriever: Thank you Maxy. Can u maybe do me another small favour?

Maxy: Of course what do you need?

Golden retriever: Can you go to my apartment and get me the plushie which is on the bed. It's a fluffy brown bear and there's a heart stitched into the paw. I really want it for some comfort. Lance and Estie gave it to me for valentine's day and i'm pretty sure they can't stay tonight so it's the closest thing i have. I would ask one of them but i really don't want them to go. Don't worry if you can't tho, totally fine.

Maple syrup: it's not, i'll pay someone to go if you can't. He needs this, he's pretending to be fine but he's not. He's constantly close to tears and is in so much pain. He's also desperate for us to stay but the hospital is threatening arrest and bans so we can't risk it. The bear is the best he has, so please someone go.

Maxy: Mick of course i'll go, Charles is already starting the car and im getting in as we speak. I'll grab it and come straight to you guys. Do you want anything else? clean clothes? pajamas? your pillow?

Golden retriever : My pillow and a hoodie please Maxy. There should be an Aston Martin one somewhere in my wardrobe.  And also my fluffy blanket from the couch it's a pale blue and should be thrown over the back of it.

Maxy: Will do, don't worry we're getting it all now. See you soo micky🤗🤗

Golden retriever: thank you 🙏

Estie bestie: Nando do you think me and Lance could join tonight? like Mick said i'm pretty sure the hospital are kicking us out.

Nando: of course Estie, i presume your going to be a later tho and not here at 3pm?

Estie: yes, we will be there around 6pm if that's okay

Multi 21: Of course kiddo, that should be just in time for dinner

Estie: Thanks guys.

Multi 21: Seb, Kimi, i presume you guys aren't coming and will stay with Mick at the hospital?

Grid dad: bwoah, you assumed correct

Multi 21: Okay that's fine, do you want us to run some dinner over?

Grid mum: That would be amazing, thank you mark

Multi 21: course ill send someone over later

Grid mum: alright, let me know if there are any problems.

Multi 21: Will do 👍👍

Grid mum: does anyone need anything else? if not i'll go.

Everyone: all good seb 👍

Grid mum: alright, bye guys

Everyone: Bye Seb

Everyone has logged off