Drama🏎️🚦

Seb and Kimi were relaxing at the house with Val, Kevin and Nico. Mick, Lance and Esteban were on their way home and would be back any minute. Everyone else was arriving a bit later so the trio would be one of the first ones back.

Seb had just finished making lunch and everyone was stood in the kitchen when they heard the front door open. He went to the door to greet the trio but once he was there each of them were in a very sour mood.

"Hey guys, was the flight okay?" - Seb
"Yup" - Mick
"Brilliant" - Lance
"So So sooooo good" - Esteban
Esteban was clearly very annoyed but Seb was completely lost as to why, none of the boys looked to be very happy with one another which left Seb even more confused. Due to them just having come through the door they were rather clustered in the hallway.

"Can you guys move or are you that stupid to not be able to do one simple task" - Esteban
"We can't really, can you not see the layout of the house" - Mick
"Don't fucking push me, just get out of my way" - Esteban
"WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO I CANT WALK THROUGH THE FUCKING WALLS ESTEBAN" - Mick
"I DONT GIVE A FUCK! JUST MOVE GOD ITS NOT THAT HARD OR IS IT AND DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO COME AND HOLD YOUR HAND" - Esteban

Seb could see that something was majorly wrong with the boys, and he could also tell that Mick was extremely angry. He had his hands clenched into tight fists and Seb could see him trying to restrain himself from punching his boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend? Seb didn't know.

"Like i've just said i can't move. Tell Lance to move, he's the one in the way." - Mick
"No no no, do not drag me into this. If i move both of you are going to run off in different directions and sulk for the rest of the day. Sort this shit out now!" - Lance
"Absolutely not" - Esteban

Esteban picked up his suitcase and tried to get past both Lance and Mick. He pretend to loose grip on his suitcase and dropped it, straight onto Mick's broken foot. Mick cried out in pain and shoved Esteban away from him.

"FUCK! YOU BASTARD I FUCKING HATE YOU" - Mick
"ESTEBAN WHAT THE HELL!" - Lance
"Oops, didn't see you there" - Esteban

Lance had moved over to Mick to make sure he was okay, but Mick just pushed him away. Esteban had moved past both of them and a stunned Seb and made his way upstairs. Mick tried to go into the living room so he could sit down but as soon as he took a couple of steps the pain in his foot was too much to bare and fell forward and just crashed onto the floor.

Seb could see him trying to hold back tears and quickly rushed over to him, Lance tried to do the same but Mick just shook his head and told him to piss off. Lance looked down at the floor with a sad expression but nodded slowly. He took his case and went upstairs to find one of the spare bedroom. There was no way in hell these three would be sleeping together tonight.

Seb crouched down in front of Mick who by now was softly crying.
"Come here love, let's go into the kitchen and gets some meds and you can tell me what's happened, okay sweetheart?" - Seb

Mick just nodded into Seb's shoulder and he slowly stood up. Seb helped him into kitchen and everyone was concerned.
"Mick what's wrong?" - Kevin
"Esteban... he just he's so i-" - Mick
Mick could barely get out a handful of worlds before he started to sob hysterically.
"I'm going to kill him" - Kimi
"No Kimi, we can't" - Seb
They all sat around Mick as he slowly began to calm down, Kimi went to get the painkillers for Mick's foot and a glass of water.
"Here you go, have you eaten?" - Kimi
"No i'm not really that hungry" - Mick
"I'll serve lunch now, once we've all had something to eat perhaps you could tell us what's going on" - Seb
"Ok"

Mick's voice was weak and strained and everyone in the room could tell he was breaking. He looked so miserable and they could do nothing, Kev did go over and pulled him into a tight hug which Mick appreciated. Seb and Kimi had dished up lunch and everyone sat around the kitchen island. Once they had finished lunch the plates were cleaned up and the group made their way to the living room.