Nightmares🏎️🚦

Mick got up at around 7 the next morning, he felt awful after having no sleep and the anxiety. He wanted to go and see Seb and Kimi but he didn't know if they would be awake, he decided to risk it anyway and quietly moved out of his room taking his bear with him.

After moving down the corridor he knocked on their door, luckily Seb was awake early and he opened it.
"Morning, you okay?" - Seb

Mick just shock his head and started to cry, Seb quickly pulled him into his arms and guided him over to the bed with Kimi.
"Come here baby bear" - Kimi
Kimi opened his arms to Mick who immediately got into the bed and laid hugging Kimi's chest. Both he and Seb wrapped their arms around him as he cried. It took a few minutes and gentle reassurance but eventually Mick calmed down and reduced to sniffles.
"What happened bear?" - Kimi
"I don't know, i had awful nightmares last night and then i didn't sleep and everything hurts and i just, i don't know am having a really bad day" - Mick
"Oh love, okay. What can we do to help?" - Seb
"Can i just stay with you and Kimi for today" - Mick
"Of course you can stay with me and Kimi for today. We'll just have cuddles in bed and watch something on the TV okay?"
"Okay thanks, do we have any of my anxiety meds left?" - Mick
"I don't think so love, i think we're out" - Seb
"Oh" - Mick
"I can go to the pharmacy and get more if you want?" - Kimi
"Do you mind?" - Mick
"Course not, I'll be back soon alright, i love you both" - Kimi
Kimi kissed him on the forehead and said goodbye and the quickly changed and went downstairs to grab the car keys. Mick turned and buried himself back into Seb who turned the TV on and they both lay there for a while.

The rest of the house was slowly starting to wake up, and everyone had come downstairs, they all found it odd that both Seb and Kimi weren't here considering they were almost always the first awake. It was rather chaotic without them and the adults were attempting to control all the kids but nothing was really working. Lewis then screamed at them to get out and go to the garden. The kids all ran out to the garden and Lewis locked the back door. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.
"Do we make breakfast for them?" - Nando
"Of course we do oh my god we don't just starve them" - Jenson
"Come on then, let's just get to work" - Lewis
The adults then went around the kitchen grabbing everything they would need. Once it was all ready Lewis let the kids back in. Everyone minus Seb, Kimi and Mick, began to eat and soon there was more chaos. Lando had decided he didn't like the colour of his sprinkles and so he started to throw them at Daniel, Daniel decided he didn't like that and threw his strawberries back at him. This progressed into a full on food fight and the breakfast was flung everywhere.

Kimi had got the meds and was on his way home. He was just leaving the pharmacy when his phone rang.

Kulta💙:
Hey Kimi

Liebe❤️:
Hi, how are you feeling, i've got Mick's meds and am coming back now.

Kulta💙:
Can you pick me and Mick something up for breakfast please.

Liebe❤️:
Of course. how's he doing?

Kulta💙:
He's alright just a bit overwhelmed

Liebe❤️:
Bless him, tell him his onesie is in the laundry room.

Kulta💙:
Will do, thanks love.

Liebe❤️:
No worries i'll grab breakfast then come back. What do you want?

Kulta💙:
Could you see if you can get us some bagels, you know from the small cafe?

Liebe❤️:
Of course, be home soon. I love you

Kulta💙:
Love you too

Kimi quickly picked up 3 bagels and then headed home. Once he got through the door he saw the state of the dining room. Everyone slowly looked at Kimi and stopped.
"Clean, now!" - Kimi
Kimi then left the room and headed upstairs to see Seb and Mick. The rest of the drivers started to clean and scrub the dining room.

Once Kimi reached the bedroom he saw Mick and Seb on the bed. They were both sat up against the headboard with Mick tucked into Seb's side.
"Hi" - Mick
"Hi baby bear, you doing ok?" - Kimi
"Yeah i'm feeling a bit better" - Mick
"Good, i've got breakfast here" - Kimi
Mick's eyes immediately lit up and Kimi passed over the bag. The three of them started to eat the bagels and tried not to get too many crumbs on the bed. Once they were done Kimi handed Mick his meds which he took with some apple juice, after everything was done they decided to just relax and watch the rest of the movie Seb had found. Mick was feeling safe and he managed to fall asleep rather quickly. Seb and Kimi silently conversed about Mick as they were both worried, he hadn't been this bad for a while and they were confused as to why but decided to leave it for now and just sleep.