Fight-TS

Mother: Taylor Swift

Father: Joe Alwyn

Sibling: Andy Alwyn (age 5) (twin)

Y/n age: 5

pretend that Joe and Taylor are married

!NOT related to any other Tswizzle stuff!

-------------------

third person

It's 10.30 pm at the Alwyn household and the young parents were downstairs hoping that their sparkly blue-eyed daughters were fast asleep but in reality, the small mischievous duo had snuck one of the family Ipads into their space-themed bedroom and were watching their favourite Australian tv show bluey huddled up in their cloth tipi surrounded by glow in the dark stars, happy with their perfect lives. However, the grown-up pair aren't as happy.

Taylor had received an offer no one in their right mind could give up. The chance to tour again, she had the idea stirring around in her brain for a while, well before the offer was even on the table. She was dreaming about the feeling, that rush of being on stage again but she thought it was just that a dream. Taylor was content with her new life she adores every drop of motherhood she loves her title as Mommy, she'd been called many things in her life but this one was her favourite by a landslide. Taylor is always told she would make the best mother but she never truly believes it. She still doubts her abilities, terrified she isn't loving her babies enough if that was even possible but hearing her little girls giggling, dancing and bouncing around with excitement to the songs Taylor had written for them or about them was her favourite sound now but there was always something deep inside her longed to be on stage and she felt horrible for it.

Taylor

"I'm not saying I'm going to take it Joe!" I say raising my voice
"Then why are we even talking about it?!" he says raising his voice to be just louder than mine
"Because I want to have a conversation about it! Talk about what would happen if I were to go on tour!" I yell but instantly regret it. I want to de-escalate this situation not escalate it
"What about the girls!? hum?" he yells back ending with a condescending hum
"I think it would be good for them! keep your voice down you will wake them up!" I whisper yell. he walks around and sits down on the couch placing his head in his hands and then running his fingers through his hair
"How on earth would it be good for them!" he whispers yells back
"They barely ever leave this house! the only interaction with other people and kids they get is with us and homeschool group. getting to see the world would give them something new!" I say through gritted teeth, I feel a tear fall down my face but I quickly wipe it away.
"yea right and be followed around with cameras," he says rolling his eyes
"You know damn well that whenever we go in public with them they wear masks and don't say that the masks make them miserable because they love them Y/n says they make them look like superheroes. So if we get a babysitter they can go out in public all their little hearts desire without being recognised!" I whisper yell Joe just scoffs and rolls his eyes.
"I need a glass of wine" I exhale pushing myself from the couch
"yea, yea Taylor Swift the casual alcoholic." he mutters rubbing his temples with his fingers
"Whatever Joe." I coldly state, walking out of the room.
Can't we just have an adult conversation about this? I can't stand him at the moment.

I grab a wine glass from the cabinet and grab the open bottle of white wine from the fridge. I pour it into my glass then twist the lid back on and place it back in the fridge while I hear Joe talking behind me which I ignore.
"Taylor....you can't just drink every time we fight," he says placing his hand on top of mine stopping me from lifting the glass off the kitchen island
"We need to finish this conversation with you sober."
"it is one glass Joe! And what conversation?! you have already made up your mind! I need a minute to calm down don't touch me." I angrily say again through gritted teeth. I pull my hand out from underneath his causing the glass to fall and smash on the floor spilling wine and glass everywhere.
"fucking great" I mutter under my breath looking at the mess around us.