Meanie-TS

Requested by SeaSofe

I combined 2 drafts and then sorta just ran with it hope it's ok

Mother: Taylor Swift

Y/n age: 6

——————

Y/n

It's Tuesday. Which means Homeschool group.

I go to the Homeschool group on Wednesdays and Tuesdays the rest of the days my tutor helps me do my school stuff in my school room at home.

I don't like the Homeschool group very much, I don't hate it.

It's just, that there's this boy in my class who's not very nice, at least to me.

My friend says he's a bully.

His name is Zachariah, and his Dad's like a billionaire or something but my Mommy's got a lot of money too and I'm not a meanie like him.

I Haven't told Mommy about Zachariah because she's always really busy.

She has to get on her plane and fly away today I'll join her tomorrow because she wants me to finish school for the week and say bye to my friends since I won't see them for a long time.

I only have one friend in the homeschool group, her name's Melanie she's one of my best friends. Her Mom's an actress so she sometimes has to go away for a long time as well.

The whole program is full of famous people's kids and rich people's kids but when Mel's gone, I'm all on my own. I haven't told Mommy that either, I don't want to worry her.

"Ready baby?" Mommy asks me before getting out of her seat and coming round to my car door, opening it for me.
"Yeah..." I lie, grabbing my school bag and sleepover bag then jump out of the car beside her.

Of course, I'm not ready it's a cloudy day which makes everything sad, but at least I can see Mel before I leave and I get to have a sleepover at Blake's tonight! Me, Inez, James and maybe Betty but she's a baby so probably not, are going to give Ryan a makeover.

"Hey..." Mommy says rubbing the back of my head while taking her sunglasses off.

She kneels in front of me and gently holds my hands rubbing my knuckles.

"What's wrong?" she asks me looking me in the eyes, making me feel guilty for hiding this from her.
"Nothing Mommy," I lie again rocking backwards and forwards on my feet.

I'm really nervous about seeing Zachariah.

Last Wednesday he pushed me off the slide and made my knee bleed, I told Mommy I tripped over a stick.

And on Tuesday he threw my bag over the fence and I was the one who got in trouble for throwing things, Mommy was not happy with me when she found out about that.

"Ok, come on I'll walk you in." She tells me still holding one of my hands and winking at me making me giggle. She picks up my other pink backpack and we walk to the building.