Its the start of an Era-TS

Part 2 to 'Welcome'

Requested by Elliesinks

Y/n age: Idk like 4 days old or something

Mother: Taylor Swift

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Taylor

I've finally been cleared to go home with Y/n. I tore During her birth so I had to stay an extra day to ensure my stitching didn't break and there were some other feeding issues. As much as I've enjoyed the peace of not having paparazzi knowing about her being alive yet, I really want to go home but all that peace is gonna end when I step out that door.

The world knows I was pregnant, it was pretty hard to miss and hide towards the end. I was huge. So it's definitely a given that there will be people out there.

My security is bringing my hospital bag and other stuff to the car and making sure that it'll be safe to bring Y/n down. So I'm sitting on my hospital bed waiting and putting Y/n in her car seat. Can I say the way her little face is squished against the straps as she sleeps, I may be biased but it is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

"Omg, you're adorable! yes, yes you are! yes, you very much are!" I whisper in a baby voice placing a light yellow, duckie blanket over her tiny body.

"Now. I know you're definitely too young to understand but, when we go downstairs there's probably, no there will definitely be some people downstairs." I ramble in a serious tone
"Anyway," I shake my head
"They are going to be really loud and bright and mean," I list off one by one
"But don't worry because your Mommy is going to be right with you the whole time," I say rubbing her tiny cheeks with my thumbs.

All of a sudden she lets out a massive adorable yawn
"ohh 4 days old and already bored of me," I chuckle slightly.

I think I'm still in shock because it's only just hit me that. I made her. She's all mine.

"My house which is now our house is all ready for you and Nana or Grandma,"
"To be named later," I whisper leaning in slightly
"She is going to come and stay with us for a while but she doesn't get here until Wednesday and it's Saturday so we're going to be alone together for 3 whole days! And I think Y/n should be on her best behaviour. My Little Monster," I chuckle

"You know what I think the nickname is growing on me," I admit picking my phone up and doing a little Y/n photo shoot.

"Taylor we're all ready out here. There is a crowd of paps out there," My security guard Greg informs me as he enters the room.
"What, but it's the back exit," I groan slipping my phone into my hoodie pocket.

We did anticipate the Paparazzi to be all over this, you know how they get when celebrities have kids. They go nuts. But that doesn't mean I didn't hope for the normal experience of bringing home my baby, even if it is through a back door.