Fall out of love?-TS

Mother: Taylor Swift

Nana: Andrea Swift

Y/n age: 7

Based on that first Chiefs game Tay went to. Pretend it all makes sense😅

TW: Really fucking Long

✰✪❁✪✰

Y/N

So. My Mom and Dad broke up.

It's been sad but I'm the only one who thinks it is.

Mommy seems happier now that she isn't with my Daddy anymore.

But I'm not.

When I'm with one parent I can't see the other at all, the best I can do is Facetime and I miss them.

All. The. Time.

I miss Mom and Dad playing with me in my playground, the way they would swing me with their arms when we went on beach walks.

All I want is for my family to be back together like we used to be.

Plus I don't think Mommy loves me as much as she did before, it happened...

She's leaving me with my Nanny, Sarah more than she used to but the funny part is Daddy is leaving me with her less than he used to (which is a lot still)

Mommy and Daddy signed me up for a weekend art camp, I'm just glad they remembered I love drawing and painting but it hurts knowing they would rather not deal with me.

One of the things I'm the most upset about is the fact that it means I have less time with my Mom, it's her 2 weeks with me.

Nana's been taking me to and from camp. I hadn't seen Nana in a long time so Mom and Dad had me stay with her for the weekend it was lots of fun.

I would like to have a sleepover with Granny and Grandpa but they live in England. Daddy's from England which makes him English, which means I'm English but only half since my Mommy's an American. England is very far away so a sleepover is not going to happen.

Anyway, it's Sunday now, Nana is dropping me off for the last day at camp, and Mom will pick me up.

And she said on Facetime on Friday that she would take me out for ice cream after camp today. I can't wait. A real Mommy-Daughter date! we haven't had one of those in ages.

✰✪❁✪✰

"Alrighty. Got all you need sweetie?" Nana asks turning back to face me in my booster seat in the back
"Yeah," I say quietly looking out the window but my voice cracks
"Hey Y/n/n, What's up?" She asks

"Why can't Mom and Dad be in the same room?" I question sternly looking at her dead in the eyes, with tears brimming them.
"You said that. They said that when they broke up they would stay friends for me, that they would still be nice FOR ME!...... why doesn't Daddy ever come home? Why doesn't Mommy come home?" I exclaim voice filled with loads of different emotions
"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay, it's normal to feel all these big feelings. Well, hold on," She tells me undoing her seat belt
"Come here Sweetie," She says waving for me to come over