RROLOGUE

PART ONE

THEBES-2134 B.C

Thebes, City of the living crown jewel of Pharaoh Seti the first. Home pf Imhotep, Pharaoh's priest, keeper of the dead and betrothed of priencess Nefertiti, oldest daughter of Pharaoh Seti the first and future queen of Egypt. No man was match with her fighting speed she was known as one woman army . Birthplace of Anck-su-namun , Pharaoh's mistress. no other man was allowed to touch her.

Anck-su-namun walked into her chambers, walking past Imhoteps priest, to her lover. She reachers Imhotep and he pulls her into a kiss, smearing away the paint off her shoulder. Theyknew they could get caught... But for their love, they were willing to risk lift itself.  Imhotep  however , carried princess Nefertiti in his mind after all she was his bethrothed. Outside across the hall, princess, Nefertiti and her little sister watch Imhotep and Anck-su-namun kiss.

Princess Nefertiti was known as the most beautiful women and her fighting skill of her time. When she was of age Imhotep asked for her hand in marriage and because he was the high priest her father agree. Although, princess Nefertiti did not show many emotion towards him, she did love him, she had come to like the man she was soon to marry.

As they pulled away from the kiss, Seti entered Anck-su-namun's chembers and noticed Imhotep's priests, a confused looked on his face. " What are you doing here?" he asked the priests as they backed away and let him pass. Ashe walks in further he see Anck-su-namun standing by a statue, her paint-smeared from her arm. "Who has touched you?!" he asked in anger. She looked behind him as did Seti and saw Imhotep. "Imhotep? My priest? My son?" he asked, clearly angery not only did he betray him but his daughter as well. Imhotep takes Seti's sword.

From behind him, Anacksunamun stab him, first then Imhotep. The priests watch everything from behind the curtains. Priencess nefertiti orders the Pharaoh's bodyguards to help him. In horror the younger princess screams as she see what is happening to her father, she reach over the balcony too far and falls,  Nefertiti tries to grab her but she was too late.

The priests try to keep the bodyguards from coming in, but they know soon they'll break the door and storm in. "  You must go! save yourself!" Ancksunamun told her lover "no" he replied. "Only you can resurrect me" she explain. The door open and the Medjai , the Pharaoh's elit guard storm in. "I won't leave you! Get away from me ! you shall live again! I will resurrect you!" Imhotep screamed as hispriests hurried him out.

The Medjai arrived and found the Pharaoh's corps. Ancksunamun look relieved that he is dead. "My body is no longer his temple" she say before stabbing herself. Imhotep let out a silent cry. When he turns the other way he see Nefertiti crying over her father and sister. That was when Imhotep realized his mistake.

SAND DUNES-NIGHT

To resurrect Ancksunamun, Imhotep and his priests broke into her crypt and stole her body. They reach deep into the desert, taking Ancksunamun's cropse to Hamunaptra, City of the dead, aciant burial site for the wealth of Egypt. For his love , Imhotep dared the god's anger by going deep into the city, where he took the black book of dead from its holy resting place.

Ancksunamun soul had been sent to the dark underworld, her vital organsremoved and placed in five scared Canopic jars.

Imhotep beganes to read from the book the living. The priests were kneeling and chanting while Imhotep read the book. A black mist-like raised up and hoover over her body before entering her body. Ancksunamun woke with a gasp. Imhotep raised his knifr ready to complete the ritual but he was stop by the Medjai.

Ancksunamun sole had come from dead but Pharaoh's bodyguard had stopped him before the ritual could be compleated. 

Ancksunamun 's sole had goon back to the underground. The Medjai grabbed him and his priests bringing him back to the queen. She was sitting in her theone. Queen Nefertiti sat in the throne her father once sat upone. "Nefertiti " Imhotep says barely in a whispered. "It is queen Nefertiti for you" she replied in a cold tone that even surprised him. "Do you deny your direct involvement of the dead of Pharaoh Seti the first and the indeirect dead of princess Nefitri ?" she asked. "Nefitri is dead?" he asked disbelief. "Answere me!" she ordered . "NO" was his replied . For your crime against the crown, I condemn you to endure the Hom-Dai. As for your priests , they'll be mummified alive" she stated and her guards nodded. "Wait" Imhotep said, the guard looked at the queen who nodded. 

"I just want to ask you a question" she nodded. "Did you ever love me?" he asked her. " Yes. But now ,that love is replaced by hate. You killed my father and cause of my sister death" she states as a tear role down her cheek " You broke my heart". It was then, Imhotep relized his mistake. He would never get to come back and fix thing with Nefertiti. She hated him, she would for the restof her life, perhapes even in her after life.

Imhotep's priests were condemned to be mummified alive. As for him ,he was condemned to endure the Hom-Dai, the worst of all anciant curses. One so horrible, it had never been bestowed. He was to remain sealed inside his sarcophagus, be undead for all enernity. The magi would never allow him to be released, for he would arise a walking diseas, a plague upon mankind, an unholy flesh-eater with the strength of ages, power over the sand and the glory of invincibility. On his last momens he swore he would raise again and make Nefertiti his qoeen, as it should've been.