10

Museum Of Antique

Author P.O.V

" He does seem to like, Lara " Jonathan say to his friend " yeah and am not happy about it" Rick grumble not liking a mummy taking a fancy at his little sister. "What's this guy want anyway?" Henderson asked as they walked into the museum "there's only one person that can give us answer" Evy said "You!" Lara scream the curator and the man in black, the same man that almost killed them in the desert "miss O'Connell, miss Carnahan, gentleman" he says everyone pull out their guns and point at the two of them.

 "What's this guy want anyway?" Henderson asked as they walked into the museum "there's only one person that can give us answer" Evy said "You!" Lara scream the curator and the man in black, the same man that almost killed them in the desert "miss...

"What is he doing here?" Evy asked as she point at the man in black. "Do you really want to know, or would you prefer to just shoot us?" the curator asks " after what I saw happen to my sister, I'm willing to go on a little faith here" Rick replied.

" You're part of the Medjai, right?" Lara ask both the men look shocked at her knowledge but they nod. "We are part of an ancient secret society for over 3000 year, we have guarded the city of the dead. We are sworn at manhood to do any and all in our part to stop the High Priest Imhotep from being reborn into the world" he answer "and because of me you have failed" Lara mutters but everyone herd her. Of course, Lara felt guilty. Rick looked at her little sister "you think this justifies killing innocent people?" Evy ask trying to help Lara felling less guilty. "To stop this creature? Let me think" the curator say be he and the Medjai both answer at the same time "Yes!". 

Rick raises his hand like a schoolboy "what is your name" Lara asked the mysterious man "Ardeth Bay" he answered "in your past life you were known as Asim best warrior and my beat friend" Lara said he and the curator looked shocked at what she rem...

Rick raises his hand like a schoolboy "what is your name" Lara asked the mysterious man "Ardeth Bay" he answered "in your past life you were known as Asim best warrior and my beat friend" Lara said he and the curator looked shocked at what she remember from her past life. "Question. Why doesn't he like cats?" Rick asked "cats are the guardians of the underworld" Lara answered "he will fear them until hi is fully regenerated" the curator answered "then he will fear nothing" Ardeth finished. 

" You know how he gets himself regenerated?" Daniels asked "by killing everyone who open that chest" Henderson replied "and sucking them dry! That's how!" Daniels exclaims Jonathan starts playing with an bow and arrow from a statue. "Jonathan, will you stop playing with that!" Evy scolds her brother.