13

Lara P.O.V

Evy, Beni let out a scream as they fell on the sand as for me I land with a owe forgot that it hurt when you fell from the sky, quickly getting up when Evy kicked Beni "get off me" she said to Beni as he fell on her leg I turn and saw Hamunaptra "we're back" I said as Imhotep appeared and walked past with a smirk, oh you wait I'm going to wiped that smirk out of your ugly face.

Evy, Beni let out a scream as they fell on the sand as for me I land with a owe forgot that it hurt when you fell from the sky, quickly getting up when Evy  kicked Beni "get off me" she said to Beni as he fell on her leg I turn and saw Hamunaptra ...

A motor of an biplane was soon heard in the distance catching our attention me and Evy smiled as Imhotep frowned at this I watched as Imhotep conjured up some spell and made a huge sandstorm Evy and my eyes widen at this.

"Stop you'll kill them!" Evy scream rushing over to Imhotep "that's the point" Beni snickered. I punched him at his nose breaking it as fell fell down with a yelp "keep your mouth shut, rat" I snapped at Beni as he looked at me with fear in his eyes "ugh Lara you kiss him!" Evy suggested my eyes widen "what! Why me?" I asked "he likes you more!" Evy said dragging me in front of Imhotep. If it's to save them then fine.

I hesitate at first then grab his face kissing him Imhotep seemed to liked the fact that I was kissing him and got distracted with it. Evy own me big time for this shit I thought as the storm went down. "Yes" Evy cheered catching Imhotep's attention, after realizing why I kiss him, he smirk at me and grab my neck. Not chocking me but to get the threating look more power.

"My naughty queen" Imhotep whispered in my ear, "You broke your promise!" I retorted pushing his hand away from my neck "I have to they will keep us away, now stop getting in my way or else I'm going to have to punished you" he said pulling me and Evy forward. When we got to the city Imhotep led us down to a chamber with a huge table in the middle of the room. We watch as he order his minions to rise " go wake the other and fetch the right attire for Queen Nefertiti" Imhotep ordered two of his priests that was buried in the wall.

"Until they get back Nefertiti you can sit there" he forcefully drag me over a corner that had chains attached to the walls "what is this?" I asked in ranged this motherfucker was going to chained me to this damn wall "I can't trust you won't try to run" he explained pushing me on the ground and grabbed my wrists cuffing them. I now sit on the ground in a uncomfortable way with him still starring down at me the look of lust grew on his eyes . I look down at... I'm still wearing my night dress, shit. He could see my figure through the material of my dress "how were you allowed out of your room dressed like this?" he asked brushing the hair away from my face "well after the stunt you pulled at my room we had to rushed to the museum where we had to leave because of your fucking slave" I said coldly to him, just you wait once am out of this chain I'm killing you myself I thought still glaring at him angerly.

I noticed one of the priest walked back with clothes, he passed them to Imhotep and he picked the one he like the most he gave it to Beni and order him to make sure I was dressed. Beni come over with a big smile on his face "Queen Nefertiti, Lord Imhotep has ordered me to get you dressed" Beni said unlocking my cuff hand "bitch he order you to make sure I'm dressed, not to dress me yourself" I snapped at him snatching the dressed away from his hand as he crowed back from my glared I striped out of my night dressed and dress in the cloth provided to me which is a wight anciant Egyptian dress which has a long slice on my leg and barely cover my boobs.