The Guardians

I love Santa in this movie 😂

And did not know Hugh Jackman is Bunny LMAO

Oh so Imma make it so Tooth doesn't have a crush on Jack to avoid confrontation and such. I want you two to have a good sister relationship kind of :3

Anyway! Onto the story!❤❤

...

North Pole, 300 years later...

Third Person P.O.V

North's voice could be heard singing along to dramatic music. He sets a heavy ice block on his desk, humming along as he begins to saw it with a chainsaw.

His sleeve was pulled up, revealing tattoos littering his arm and Naughty written on it.

"Still waiting for cookies!" North calls to the elves, making them look up from eating them.

North spins on his seat as he continues to hum along, the elves rushing to carry the plate of cookies.

He pushes aside some tools, grabbing a toothpick sized hammer and chipping away at the block with it. He uses a magnify glass as he carefully works, vocalizing to the music and finishing as he raises up his finished ice train.

North blows the extra ice from it, setting it on the ice-made track he created.

He laughs as it whistles, sliding along the tracks. "Yes!"

An elf pauses, looking at his friend and pointing to him with an angry look, gesturing to the tray. His friend spits the cookie out as North sees them.

"Ah! Finally!"

He grabs a cookie, munching on it and humming in appreciation before laughing as he watches the train.

The train flies up as North dramatically hums, waving his arms as it grows wings and flies towards the door.

The door was slammed open, a Yeti mumbling gibberish as the train shatters onto the floor.

"Ah!" North exclaims in disappointment and horror, gesturing to the train.

"Oh!" The Yeti gasps with wide eyes, his hands flying to his face.

"Ah!!" North yells in pain and sadness, shaking his fists near his face in distress.

"Oh!!" The Yeti yelps, exclaiming in fear as his hands flail around in alarm.

North takes a deep breath, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"How many times have I told you to knock?" North demands with a sigh, his voice full of anger.

The Yeti mumbles gibberish, gesturing frantically around.

"What?" North rises with narrowed eyes, his eyebrows furrowing. "the Globe?"

He grabs his sword, making his way out of his workspace.

...

"Shoo with your pointy heads!" North commands as he walks through the elves. "Why are you always under boot?"

He pushes through two Yetis, watching the Globe in confusion as the bright lights begin to dim, some flickering out.

"What is this?" North glares at the globe with confusion as he mutters, watching more lights die. "Have you checked the axis? Is rotation balanced?!" He demands quickly, the Yeti quickly replying in gibberish with the same amount of confusion.

North looks up as papers begin to fly around, a black sand crawling across the Globe. His eyes widen as the elves all jingle around, rushing away in fear.