Collecting the Teeth

Third Person P.O.V

North bellows a laugh as he bursts from one of the chimneys, "Quickly! Quickly!"

He leaps over Jack, jumping inside another chimney as Jack and (Y/N) race side by side as they approach Bunny. 

Jack spins over the rabbit, laughing and casually resting his cheek on his palm.

"Hop to it, rabbit! Together, (Y/N) and I are twelve teeth ahead!" Jack smugly calls.

"I have more than you, Jack!" (Y/N) laughs, flying casually with her arm behind her head as she flicks and catches a gold coin. "Don't combine ours!"

"Yeah! Without her, you're still short, mate!" Bunny replies, hopping quickly from building to building as Jack rolls his eyes. "Look, I'd tell you to stay out of my way, but really, what's the point? 'Cause you won't be able to keep up anyway!"

(Y/N) snorts, swiftly spinning around and flying besides Jack with a grin, "is that a challenge?"

"Yeah, cotton-tail!" Jack mocks, smirking.

Bunny narrows his eyes with his own smirk as he looks between the two, "oh, you don't wanna race a rabbit, mates."

Jack and (Y/N) gasp as Bunny takes off, both nodding and grinning to each other as they race after him.

"A race?! Is it a race?" North pops out of a chimney with a wide grin, hopping into another one. "This is going to be--" he pops out of another, "epic!!"

"Four bicuspids over there!" Tooth directs, Sandy nodding as he rushes to it. "An incisor two blocks east! Is that a molar? They're everywhere--!"

She gasps and yelps in pain as she runs into a dentist billboard.

(Y/N) cringes as she peeks down at Tooth, laying her head on Jack's shoulder as he smiles at her with a soft expression.

"You okay, Tooth?" She calls, making Tooth nod as she holds her nose.

"I'm fine! Sorry," Tooth apologizes, flying up to the pair with Baby Tooth. "It's been a really long time since I've been out in the field."

"How long is a long time?" Jack questions with a raised brow and a grin.

"Never ask a lady her age," (Y/N) jokingly replies as Tooth nervously giggles.

"Well, since he asked... Four hundred and forty years, give or take," she shyly admits, gasping and pointing before rushing to another tooth.

Baby Tooth shrugs with a grin as the two look at her, Jack in confusion and (Y/N) in amusement.

...

Jack snickers as he climbs into a window, pausing when he sees Bunny and (Y/N) already inside.

Bunny laughs mockingly at Jack as he tosses the tooth to (Y/N), making Jack glare at him before freezing him.

(Y/N) sets her coin under the child's pillow with a giggle, waving to Bunny as she leaves with Jack, tossing him the tooth with a smile.

...

North flies off to his next destination in his sleigh. He grins widely as he pops up behind a bed with two sleeping girls.

"Twins!" He exclaims happily as he kisses the teeth with a laugh.

...

"Oh, jackpot!" Bunny mumbles as he scoops out five teeth from under a boy's pillow. He looks around the room at the trophies, peeking down at the boy's missing teeth. "Looks like you're a bit of a brumby, eh, mate?"