The Warren

...

Third Person P.O.V

Everyone screams as Bunny chuckles, hopping after them as they slide through the tunnel.

Jack laughs as he slides on his feet, balancing before yelping as (Y/N) crashes into his legs. Both look at each other before bursting into fits of laughter as they slide on, landing on their feet at the end.

North grunts as he lands on his back, Tooth flying dizzily as his Yetis fall next to him.

"Buckle up. Is very funny." North bitterly laughs as he sits up.

"Welcome to the warren!" Bunny grins, gesturing around as giant egg statues waddle behind him.

His ears suddenly perk up, his posture becoming stiff as he looks around.

"Something's up," Bunny mumbles, sniffing the air as his little eggs run out of one of the tunnels.

A loud scream could be heard, making everyone gasp as they get their weapons ready. The faces on the eggs become mean, and (Y/N) aims her arrow before pausing with a confused expression.

"That... Doesn't that sound like--?" She was cut off by the Guardians, along with Jack, yelling and charging. "Stop!" (Y/N) yells, flying in front of Bunny with her wings spread.

He skids to a stop, everyone piling behind him as he pants lightly. The screaming stops, making them all slowly peek around (Y/N) and her wings.

"Sophie?" Jack recognizes, everyone putting away their weapons with bashful smiles.

Sophie looks up at them with wide eyes, giggling as she drops the eggs she was carrying.

"Elf, elf, elf!" She yells as she chases an elf.

"What is she doing here?!" Bunny demands, his voice panicked as he looks at North.

"Uh... Snow globe..." North trails off, patting his jacket and freezing when he doesn't feel it.

"Crikey! (Y/N), do somethin'!" Bunny yells, shaking her shoulders as she laughs.

"Ja-a-a-ck," she shakily calls, making him chuckle as he grabs her hand and pulls her from Bunny.

"Don't look at us, we're invisible, remember?" Jack reminds with a smirk, backing away with (Y/N).

"Elf, elf!" Sophie giggles as she drags the elf by his hat.

"Don't worry, Bunny!" Tooth grins, fluttering around Sophie and posing. "I bet she's a fairy fan! It's okay, little one."

"Pretty!" Sophie gasps with a smile.

"Aw!" Tooth coos, grinning. "You know what? I've got something for you! Here it is!"

She shows off a handful of teeth, making (Y/N) cringe as Jack squints in disgust.

"Look at all the pretty teeth! With little blood and gum on them!"

Sophie looks between the teeth and Tooth, her eyes wide as she begins wailing as she runs away.

Jack lets out a laugh, shaking his head as he watches Sophie.

"Blood and gums?"

"Tooth... I think I would've been scared if you showed me that," (Y/N) eyes the teeth with another cringe, joining Jack.

North shrugs at Tooth as Jack and (Y/N) follow Sophie.

"When was the last time you guys actually hung out with kids?" Jack questions as he sits on the head of a statue.