Your Center

...

Third Person P.O.V

Yetis bustle around the workshop as the three were lowered in an elevator-like machine.

"It's nothing personal, North," Jack continues as they exit the elevator, shaking his head.

"I just don't think I, or Jack, have the time for it," (Y/N) tries explaining, nervously rubbing her neck as she looks around.

"And what you all do... It's just not our thing," Jack agrees, grinning at (Y/N)'s awestruck expression as she marvels at the workshop.

"Man in Moon says it is your thing!" North replies cheerfully as he signs a paper, tossing the quill away as he walks. "And says you have time! We will see."

"But-- the kids don't even believe in--" (Y/N) stammers out, sighing heavily.

"Slow down, would you?" Jack calls, looking around as North quickly walks, (Y/N) at his side. "Me and (Y/N) have been trying to bust in here for years."

(Y/N) exclaims in protest, shaking her head quickly and pointing to him in an accusation-like manner.

"Correction; you have been trying to bust in here for years," (Y/N) disagrees, walking backwards as she looks around. "I've just been supervising you to make sure you didn't."

"What do you mean, bust in?" North turns around in question, looking between the two as they look around.

"Oh, don't worry," Jack waves off as a Yeti sternly glares at him, pointing. "Never got past the Yetis."

"Hi, Phil!" (Y/N) greets with a wave and a nervous grin as he punches his fist in his hand as a silent threat to Jack. "Come on," she awkwardly laughs, pushing Jack's back as they walk.

"Woah!" Jack laughs as he leans back dramatically into (Y/N), making her yelp as he dodges a Yeti carrying a toy barn.

"Keep up, you two! Keep up!" North calls as he walks with confidence through the workshop.

"Look," (Y/N) grins, holding Jack's arm as she points to the Yetis working on toys.

He smiles down at her before looking around, watching the Yetis all work on different unique toys and test them for any defects.

"Duck!" Jack gasps with a laugh, ducking (Y/N) and himself down as a toy duck flies over them.

"Hah, I get it," she replies in false humor. "Duck. Because, you know..." Jack raises a brow with a small smile as she trails off. "... It... was a duck."

He sighs as she giggles, a wide smile on his face as her laugh reaches his ears. (Y/N) snickers before her laughter dies, smiling gently at Jack as he continues to stare at her. She frowns in concern, tilting her head as he quickly shakes his head and clears his throat.

"Um... I thought it was the elves that made the toys," he calls to North, ducking his head as he rushes after him to hide his blush as (Y/N) quickly follows.

"Yeah! That's what I heard, anyway," (Y/N) agrees, North nodding in agreement before looking around.

"Just let them believe that." He quietly whispers, hiding his mouth behind his hand before Jack and (Y/N) notice a couple of elves.

One of the elves was wrapped up in Christmas lights, another messing with ornaments and using them as goggles as another plugs the lights in.

The elf wrapped in Christmas lights creepily grins as he was rattled, spinning around.

Jack grins with narrowed eyes as (Y/N) watches with a blank wide-eyed expression.

"Very nice!" North says in false enthusiasm, walking between Jack and (Y/N) as he wraps both arms around them. "Keep up good work.