We Are Guardians

...

Third Person P.O.V

Golden sand quickly wraps around the arrow, making Pitch gasp and scream as he was suddenly dragged over the buses behind him and dragged along the floor, landing in front of a swarm of golden sand.

(Y/N) smiles widely, Jack quickly joining her with a soft gasp and a grin when he sees the silhouette of Sandy.

The other Guardians smile as Sandy appears, his eyes narrowed and a smile on his face.

Pitch gasps, yelping as Sandy yanks him in front of him. He looks back at Jack and (Y/N) as they fly to him, making him smile and point at her, Pitch looking over before looking back in fear.

The word 'love' appears above his head, crossed off by an 'x' as he clicks his tongue silently, waving his finger 'no' sternly. He swings his fist back, punching Pitch high into the air as he screams.

"The Sandman!" Jamie smiles as they race towards him.

Sandy looks back, smiling and nodding as he tips a hat he made off his head. Jamie smiles, saluting back as the kids cheer.

Sandy pauses, looking up before swinging the rope down, Pitch yelling as he lands roughly on the ground.

"Sandy!" (Y/N) laughs, kneeling down and hugging him as the others quickly join.

North laughs, tossing Sandy in the air as Sandy floats with a wide smile.

"Mate, you are a sight for sore eyes," Bunny chuckles, sighing in relief as he looks over at Pitch, who was knocked out cold with sand butterflies above his head.

Jack smiles, wrapping his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulders and placing a kiss on her cheek as Sandy raises himself in the air.

He takes in a deep breath, using his magic on all corners of the world. They soothe sleeping kids, chasing away their bad dreams.

...

Baby Tooth watches the globe, gasping and smiling as the lights begin to shine once more. Her friends all begin flying, smiling in relief before racing to the capsules to remind kids of what's important.

The capsules shine brightly as more and more lights begin flickering once more.

...

"Pretty!" Sophie giggles, watching a golden butterfly fly past her window.

...

The Yetis all watch in relief as the lights on the Globe shine brightly, more and more sparking.

...

A Nightmare races away, skidding to a stop in front of a dangerous-looking Cupcake. She taps its nose, making it change into a unicorn as she cheers, smiling as it nuzzles her face and trots off.

Jack laughs, quickly moving (Y/N) aside as a dinosaur stomps next to them. North bellows with laughter, nodding and patting his stomach as he watches Sandy's creations.

Pippa and the others laugh as dolphins swim past them, twirling around them before flying off.

(Y/N) joins Jamie as a (F/A) walks up to them. She chuckles, reaching out for it as Jamie does the same. She yelps as something collides with her wing, making her look back with a raised brow and squeal as another snowball was thrown at her.

She ducks, making the snowball hit Jamie. He gasps, looking back as Jack smirks at the two of them, tossing and catching a snowball.

"Oh... It's so on," (Y/N) grins, scooping up some snow and hurling it at Jack.