1

"Dariusssss." Tanija bursted into her brothers' room holding an empty bottle of Hennessy.

'Mmcht' Darius smacked his lips, turning away from his sister and turning on his xbox.

"It's my fucking birthday." She smiled, plopping down on his bed. "The room spinning, bitch." Tanija added, gripping onto the covers.

"Get yo ass up and get out." Darius threw his controller down and walked over to his bed. He snatched the bottle out of her hand and sat it down on the dresser.

"I'm sorrryyyy." Tanija pouted as her brother picked her up and carried her into her own room.

"Stay right there." Darius pointed at her, and walked out of the room.

"Fuck." Tanija burped then swallowed to prevent her from throwing up on her freshly washed sheets.

She picked up her phone and went to her call log. She clicked on the contact named 'De'Jean" and watched as the phone rung. {pronounced day - john}

"Yo." His deep voice appeared on the other line.

"Heyyyyy daeeeeee." She drug out in excitement.

"I thought you wasn't fucking with me no more." Dejean questioned.

"Nigga, ion- ion give a fuck about nunnadetttt. Fuck that bitch I need that dick." Tanija slurred over the phone with a grin on her face.

She heard him chuckle on the other end.

"You drunk. I'm on the way lil girl." He hung up the phone.

"Yessss." Tanija said to herself... pretty loud. She slowly got out of bed before she stumbled a little bit.

"Where you going?" Darius came into the room with a trash can and some water. He sat it down before helping his sister.

"Move, Dejean finna come get meee." Tanija closed her eyes and smiled.

"The same nigga that got a whole bitch on you after he said he ain't want a relationship?" He made a face. "You out yo rabbit ass mind, lay yo ass down." Darius shook his head, forcing his sister to sit down.

"NOOO." Tanija yelled, standing back up again. "You don't run me, if I want some dick ima get it." She said, trying to keep her balance.

"You a fucking dumbass girl." Darius stood up and walked out the room.

...

De'Jean
12:22 am

os

Tanija walked outside and got into the car.

"Happy Birthday, pretty." He smiled as he watched her get into the car.

"Boy I look crazy, but thank you." She smiled, running her fingers through her hair in an attempt to fix it.

He reversed his car out of the driveway and drove away from the house.

"So you still fuckin with that girl?" Tanija questioned him, looking around the car.

"Nah, that's dead." Dae answered, while turning the wheel with one hand.

"Mhmm." She hummed, picking up her phone and going to Instagram.

"What you say 'mhm' like that for." He glanced over towards her and snatched her phone.

"You know why, now give me back my shit." She pouted.

"No phones tonight, it's just you and me." He smirked and put her phone in the armrest.

"You are annoying." Tanija rolled her eyes.

"You won't be saying that by the end of the night." Dae licked his lips and kept driving.

Now that made her coochie throb

...

"You done got comfortable." Dae laughed as he walked into the room to see Ni laid out on the bed.

"Mi casa su casa." She grinned.

"You can't say that 'cause this my shit." He slipped in the bed beside her and rubbed on her ass.

"I don't think you ready." Dae smirked, grabbing her hand and making her rub the imprint in his sweats.

'DAYUM' Ni yelled in her head.

"Let's find out." She bit her lip and slipped her pants off, followed by her panties.

"Mmm." Dae hummed, doing the same. Ni flipped over to her stomach and leaned in to kiss him.

The kiss was surreal. It opened up a new connection between them that would soon alter their lives forever.

She pulled away and lifted up his shirt, kissing down from his chest, to his chiseled abs, down to his v - line.

She grabbed his 9 inch dick and started stroking it with one hand. Very quickly she started to contemplate whether or not she'd be able to take it all.

Going in anyway, she closed her eyes and wrapped her soft lips around his tip, going down as far as she could go while massaging with his balls.

"Gahhdayum." He exhaled which caused her to open her eyes and realize she went all the way down which gave her motivation.

She started getting sloppy with the head, using both hands as she stroked up and down his shaft to the rhythm of her mouth.

She sucked in her cheeks and used her mouth as a vacuum seal, causing him to nut in her mouth.

"Shit." He moaned, pushing her head all the way down so she didn't miss a single kid.

"I definitely can't lose you this time." He added, pulling her up by her hair and kissing her.

Dae broke away first, getting behind Ni and forming an arch in her back.

"Spread em a lil more." He talked to her as he moved her legs further apart. He then wiped his tip on her ass before spreading her cheeks.

"You don't have any condoms?" Ni asked, looking back.

"Ion need one." Dae bit his lip before inserting the tip in her pussy causing them both to gasp.

...