6

De'Jean
11:27 PM

wassup? why you ain't been texting me?

a lot going on... my b

i'm otw

???

you gon tell me what's on your mind,
that's what i'm here for.

Tanija hearted the message and put her phone down. She slowly crawled out of bed and walked out of her room to go downstairs.

When she walked into the kitchen she was greeted by her dad, Damien.

"What you lookin like that fo." He raised his eyebrow.

"Nun, da." Ni tugged on the refrigerator handle and grabbed the jug of cranberry juice.

"Tell Darius come down here." Her father demanded.

Ni let out an irritated sigh before going upstairs and banging on her brother's door.

"Da said come downstairs now or he coming up here and beating the black off yo ass!" She yelled from behind the door.

A couple seconds later his door yanked open and a shirtless Darius appeared in front of her.

"Move." He shoved her out of the way and went down the steps.

Tanija followed behind him to be nosy and figure out what their dad wanted.

She went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup to pour her juice in.

"Why my house smell like weed, Darius?" His father eyed him.

"Mmcht, I already know what this about." Darius said, beginning to walk off before he was grabbed.

"I'll beat yo ass like a nigga off the street, don't fucking play with me." Damien glared.

"Get yall asses out my kitchen." He let Darius go.

Ni grabbed her cup and slowly backed out of the kitchen. She went to peep out of the living room blinds and saw Dae was outside.

She stuck her tongue out and danced before she opened the front door and walked outside in her bedroom slippers.

"Heyyyy." Ni greeted him as he walked up the porch steps.

"Wassup, ma." Dae grinned and leaned in for a hug. Ni hugged him back and smelled his strong cologne.

"Mmm, you smell good." Ni pulled away from the hug and smirked.

"Only for you." Dae pulled open the screen door and held it open for her.

He followed her up to her room and they both sat down on the bed together.

"So tell me, what you got goin on." Dae tilted his head, engaged in conversation.

"Long story short, my brother fuckin on my friend, my friends behind weird and telling what i got going on, and you won't take me serious." Ni shrugged and folded her bottom lip in.

"Woah, now. I am taking you serious. Where you get that bullshit from?" Darius scrunched his face up.

"From your actions, boo. For one, you still ain't left that girl yet, so what you really here for? Ni questioned.

"Don't worry bout ha, i'll handle that. Right now I just wanna show you how serious I am about you..." Dae licked his lips and pulled Ni in for a kiss before she could respond.

Ni hesitated at first before she kissed him back.

His hands moved to her waist, pulling her closer towards him and slipping down her pants.

Ni quickly pulled away and looked at him. "Everybody is home..." 

"Guess we better be quiet then." Dae replied, pulling her panties off and playing with her clit.

Ni bit her lip trying to keep quiet as Dae licked and sucked on her pussy. He inserted 2 fingers and started to twist as he focused on the clit with his tongue.

"Oh my godddd." Ni whispered, throwing her head back on her pillow.

"Mhmm." Dae hummed as he kept eating her out until she came in his mouth. That didn't stop him as he was eating for his pleasure, not hers.

"Daeeeee." Ni softly moaned his name as her legs weakened.

He covered her mouth with 1 hand and continued to finger her with the other.

Soon after, he slowly pulled his fingers out and made her suck on them as he took off his pants and inserted his dick in her tight hole.

...

"Tanija..." Dae said, pulling his shirt down over his head.

"Yeah?" She responded softly.

"C'mere." He said, looking down at her as she got out of bed.

He pulled her into a hug and held onto her for what felt like minutes to Tanija.

"I got you, I promise. Just trust me. I know it's hard, but you can trust me." He whispered into her ear.

His words tingled down her spine, causing her body to relax and fall deeper into the hug.

He kissed her forehead and let go from the hug. "After school tomorrow, I got something planned for us."

Ni smiled at him and got up to walk him out of the house. She stood on the porch with a blanket draped on her shoulder and her cup of juice in her hand.

Darius snuck up behind her as soon as the car pulled off.

"Y'all not slick." He whispered in her ear which made her jump.

Tanija laughed and pushed her brother out the way.

"Ewww, you nathyyyy. Sharing dick." Darius fake gagged.

"Don't care." Ni stuck her tongue out and brushed past him, going up the stairs.

"Yeah we know, miss dirty." Darius sucked his teeth and went outside to smoke.

...