3

No Caller ID
0:00

"Hello?" Tanija hesitantly spoke over the phone.

"Hell you got me blocked on everything for?" Dae practically yelled.

"Goodbye." She hung up the phone and put it down on the bed.

"Chile—" Ni shook her head in disbelief. She proceeded to lay her outfit on the bed before getting in the shower.

She could hear her phone ringing in her room, but she continued to ignore it.

By the time she got out of the shower it was 6:58 AM.

"Shit." She whispered to herself, quickly drying off and brushing her teeth.

Darius banged on the bathroom door. "Hurry tf up."

"Move! I'm coming out, damn." Ni rolled her eyes.

When she opened the door Darius was standing there. He shoved her out the way and closed the door behind him.

"Fuck you." Ni flicked him off knowing he couldn't see her.

She went into her room and got dressed. Picking up her phone, she noticed 4 missed calls from Dae.

She rung the groupchat.

Milaniii💟 joined
Rhiauna💓 joined

"First of all, lemme see y'all first day fits."

Everyone set their cameras up and spinned for the camera.

"Otayyyy"

"Y'all look good!"

"I just came on here to sayyyy, Dejean keep calling this mfkn phoneeee. I hope I don't see his ass at school neither." Ni mentioned, scrunching up her face.

"Cmon." Darius interrupted her.

She grabbed her bag and placed it over her shoulder, then sprayed her favorite Dior perfume all over.

"He is so weird, and trifling! You not getting my bitch back after the stunt you pulled, sir." Milani rolled her eyes.

Rhiauna laughed in the back.

"I'll see y'all in a lil though." Ni blew a kiss to the camera.

"Okay, boo." They blew kisses back.

She left the call and followed behind her brother as they walked out to the car.

"Darius, i'm hungry." Ni mugged.

"Well, you should've got yo big hungry ass up earlier then." He fake pouted before laughing in her face.

"You so fucking annoying man, i swear." Ni shook her head and looked down at her phone.

...

"I know you mother fuckin line—" Ni whispered to herself as she walked to her first class and noticed DEJEAN.

She shivered in disgust as she picked a seat furthest away from him and sat down.

"Goodmorning students. My name is Mr. Moore and welcome to AP psychology...Today we will not be doing much but going over the syllabus and class rules/expectations. Any questions?" He paused and looked around the class before choosing Dae.

"Ion think ima be able to sit here, it's too many distractions. Can I move over there?" He pointed towards the back of the class where Tanija was sitting.

Ni's mouth dropped open in disbelief. This nigga seriously can not take a hint.

"Absolutely! I recommend all students move where they see fit. I'm going to be calling roll in a few" Mr. Moore smiled.

"Seriously?" Ni mugged Dae.

"Let me know wassup?" He leaned in closer.

"Listen, I know you still with ole girl and that's cool. But, i'm not finna be no side bitch and you not finna play in my face either. All I did was remove myself from the situation. Plus, how you tried to hide me from your story was beyond me." Ni made a stale face.

"My bad. I didn't mean to lie to you and say we wasn't dealing with each other anymore. What I meant was I am trying to break up with her. I didn't expect it to take as long as it's taking. Trust me, Ni, I wanna be with you." Dae reached out to grab her.

"And did you make that decision before or after we had sex?" Ni asked. Dae just licked his lips and went quiet.

"Exactly." Ni turned away from him and faced the teacher.

"Last time, is Tanija Pitt here?" Mr. Moore called out.

"Yes, sir! I apologize, I think i'm going to move where I see fit. It's too many distractions over here." She grabbed her stuff and moved across the room.

"That's great, but let's try not to move too much. I'm trying to learn your names by your seating arrangements." He nodded.

"Oh, of course! It won't happen again." She smiled.

"Great." The teacher replied and continued to call roll.

...