19

"Not gone lie, I think you'd look good with Junebug." Darius shook his head with a smile.

"Junieeeee, aww I see him as a little brother, hell no." Ni waved him off.

"Suh, we gotta find you a babydad! Yo son need a new pappy FR im telling you he do fr!" Ri laughed.

"Have you been out in the city yet?" Darius asked looking up from his phone.

"I haven't had time bruh, it gets hard but I ain't been worried bout no man." Ni shrugged.

"Since when have you ever not been worried about a nigga, where my hoe ass lil sister go?" Darius balled his face up.

"You got me fucked up." Ni mugged him.

"Sis, we'll keep the kids tonight and I want you to go out and look for the niggasssss." Ri smiled.

"We'll? As in whom?" Darius quickly looked over at Ri.

"Meeee and youuuu. Now cmon bae so she can get ready." Ri pulled Darius by his ear.

"Ouuuuu." Darius winced in pain. "Bye Ni, I love you." He added as he was being drug out of the apartment.

Tanija sighed as she walked into her bathroom and looked at her self in the mirror.

She poked her lip out in a pout while she attempted to fix her sweaty leave out.

...

"Bruh, you look mad good, why you nervoussss?" Ri whined while trying to convince her friend.

"I haven't been out in so long, i'm still stuck in mommy mode." Ni rubbed her fingers through her hair.

"Plus bitch, Tae scarred me." She added, slowly side eyeing Ri and twitching her eye.

"That ain't no man of our God, that is the devillll." Ri laughed and shook her head.

"But, nah forreal sis, you look good AS FUCK." She emphasized. "And this isn't just about a man, you need to do this for yourself!" Ri hugged her friend.

"Thank you Riri." Ni smiled before turning around in the mirror to see her ass.

"That bih sittinnnnn." Ri stuck her tongue out.

...
South Coast Plaza📍

As soon as Tanija walked into the mall, she looked around and saw a lot of fine ass faces.

Her heart instantly dropped as she walked nervously around the mall.

"Get yourself together bitch." Ni gave herself a pep talk before she had to walk by a group of niggas.

"Excuse me." She heard as soon as she walked by.

"Ahh shit." She whispered to herself before turning around.

"Yoo, you looking too good to be by yourself." The tall guy licked his lips.

"Hell yeah she do." Another one walked up, looking her up and down.

"Thank you." Ni smiled quickly.

"What's your name, ma?" The taller man smirked before pulling her aside from the rest of the boys.