21

"So you got a brother that stay down here too?" Trap asked. They were all in the living room and the boys kept interrogating Ni.

"Yeah, he always somewhere close." She nodded.

"That's good you got somebody down here, but we gon be here for you too." Ksoo grinned, waving his gun around.

"Hell yeah, anything happens you call us." Zee stamped, throwing up gang signs.

"I hear yall." Ni laughed with her head in her palms.

"Cmere, i wanna talk to you." Melly grabbed her arm and pulled her into the bathroom.

"Mmm." Ni made a face, confused on why he was so aggressive.

He closed and locked the door behind them.

"Wassup witchu?" He sat down on the toilet seat and grabbed her wrists.

"I'm chillin, wassup" She shrugged, walking towards him.

"You look good." He licked his lips, giving her those eyes as if he was gonna devour her any second.

"Thank you." Ni blushed, wrapping her arms around his neck. Even with him sitting down he was still so much bigger than her.

He closed his eyes and lingered near her lips before they collided. She sucked on his bottom lip and swirled her tongue around his before they sloppily tongue kissed.

His hand sneakily pulled down her pants, rubbing her clit through her panties.

"Mmm." She moaned in his mouth, causing him to get hard.

She stepped out of her pants and kicked them to the side before he aggressively pulled down her panties. Then he stood up and bended her over the counter.

But just before he was able to slide the tip in, they were interrupted by a pound on the door.

"Hollup." Melly yelled, slowly inching deeper into his stroke. He held his shirt up using his teeth, pulling Ni's hair with hand and covering her mouth with the other.

"I gotta piss gang, open the door." Trap pounded on the other side.

Ni tried so hard not to make a sound as Melly beat that cat like it stole sum😫.

He grunted aggressively with every stroke which turned her on even more. Lookin up at the mirror and seeing his head tilt back, she threw her ass back on him and reached her hand back behind her so he could pin them on her back.

"Move yo hand." He damn near growled at her, letting go of her mouth and grabbing her wrists. "And you bet not make a sound." He added, staring at her in the mirror with those demon eyes.

"Man these horny ass niggas, knowing it's only one bathroom in dis bitch." Trap could be heard walking away defeated.

"Fuck." He grunted, lifting his shirt up under his chin and gripping the sides of her waist, taking her to pound town.

Ni's mouth formed an O and her eyes squeezed shut as she neared her orgasm.

"I'm finna cummmmm." She whispered with a pout on her face.

"Yo pussy so damn good, i'm boutta nut in dis shi." He spread her cheeks apart and slowed down in tempo, watching the white cream cover his dick.

"Good girl." He said before he smacked her ass and pulled out. Ni could hear the nut dripping on the floor.

Melly quickly puts his clothes back on before handing Ni a rag to clean herself off.

"Gone head pee too, ima be out here." Melly said and walked out.