9

2022

The next few weeks leading up to the word cup when by like a breeze.
The breaking news of Pablo Gavi having his own family went viral.
His fans went crazy at the news but Melissa was relieved when they received kind messages.
Of course there were rude ones but the amount of good ones definitely over weighed them.
Currently Estela and Melissa were in Qatar on their way to the hotel Pablo was staying at.
"Mami, I'm so tired" Estela whines leaning onto her mother.
Melissa kiss the girls head and holds her close.
Stela was trying her hardest to stay up to see Pablo because they haven't seen him in a over a week due to him having to leave for training with the national team then they didn't have their flight to Qatar till 1 day before Spains first game.

The car comes to a stop and the driver says something that the Spanish girl didn't quite understand. She didn't have to worry about paying cause all she had to do was venmo him.
She smiles at the man saying gracias before exiting the car with her daughter.
The man exits the car as well, to help the young mom take out her luggage.
Estela waves goodbye at the man as he gets in his car and drives off.
Melissa stares in awe and the hotel. It was gorgeous.
She grips Estela's hand tightly as she drags her suit case along.
"Papa" Estela says pointing her finger ahead of them.
Melissa look at the direction to see a familiar brunette emerge from the elevator to the lobby.
See watches him look around as he walks out.
"Papi!" She yell's trying to get her dads attention.
Pablo's head whips over at the sound of the familiar voice.
His smile widening as he sees his girls standing near the entrance.
Melissa let's go of stels hands telling her to go ahead before the little girl breaks off running as fast as her little legs let her to her dad.
Pablo crouches down, opening his arms up for the little girl.
Crashing into him, Pablo's holds the girl tight in his grasp. He had been away from his family longer then this but the stress of the World Cup made it feel like decades.
"I missed you" Pablo's says holding her to him.
Estela giggles as she hugs her dad. "Me too papa" she tells him.
He glances up to she Melissa approaching them with a wide smile.
He stands up, resting stel on his hip. Reaching out his other arm to pull the older girl into a hug.
Mel let's go of her luggage and drops the bag on her shoulders before meeting Pablo's embrace.
"Hola mi amor" he whispers against her hair as she wrapped her arms around his waist tightly.
After a few seconds, Melissa pulls away from Pablo
Walking back to her bag's picking them up.
Pablo reached down and grabs her suitcase for her as she grabs her bag.
"Ready my loves?" He smiles, gently hopping the girl on his hip.
Estela nods happily, laying her head on her dad's shoulder.
The family starts to make their way to their room.
Melissa still much in awe at the hotel.

What felt like forever, they finally step foot into the hotel bedroom.
It was a big room, with an amazing view of the city.
It had 1 king sized bed along with a couch, TV, a mini kitchen, Balcony and table.
"Oh my god" Melissa says staring around at the room.
Pablo smiles at her as he sets down Estela on the bed, taking of her shoes before letting her start to crawl around it.
"The bathroom is even better" he tells her sitting down on the edge of the bed.
Melissa makes her way over to the restroom.
A tub/shower, two sinks with and large mirror!
"I never want to leave" she tells him from the restroom.
"Even the toilet is fancy!" Pablo laughs at his girlfriend before laying down on the bed.
His daughter taking advantage to crawl ontop of him and laying there.
The blue eyes girl leaves the bathroom and walks back to her boyfriend who laid on the bed with his legs hanging off of it and their daughter on his chest.
She takes off her shoes before laying in the bed herself letting out a soft sigh at the feeling of the soft bed.
She closes her eyes just simply enjoying it.
She feels movement in the bed, causing her to open her eyes to see Pablo gently placing the now asleep 2 year old on the bed.
"She refused to sleep until she saw you" Melissa brings up.
Pablo smiles down at the little girl, moving her to the middle of the big bed before crawling into the bed next to his girlfriend.
He wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her back to his front and placing small kisses to her jaw.
"Te extrañe" he whispers.
Melissa turns around to face him.
"Yo también" she tells him.
Pablo's leans down and places a soft kiss of her lips before resting his forehead on hers.
"I have training at 7 till 9" he tells her.
"what's the time now?" She asks.
She feels Pablo move around for a sec before he turns back, resting his head above Melissa's as hers rest against his chest.
"3" he tells her.
She nods. "We have 4 hours then" she whispers, cuddling closer to him.