27

2023

Melissa walks into the meeting office. She smiles politely as she greets the people around her before sitting down.
She takes a deep breath trying to relax as this is only rules and stuff she needs to follow to stay one of their models.
"How are you today, Miss. Perez?" The lady with short blonde hair asks kindly.
"I'm good..very excited to be working with you guys" Melissa smiles at them.
"Well a gorgeous girl like you will do wonderfully in this franchise" the lady with black coiled hair comments.
"Thank you" Melissa smiles, trying to hide the fake that she was blushing at the compliment.
"Before we get started. My name is Andrea Muñoz" the lady with short blonde hair says before she points to the other women to her left. "This is Rebecca Pelayo" the lady with long dark brown hair smiles kindly.
"and finally this is, Lorena Williams" she motions to the lady with coiled hair.
"We are the representative and the ones in change of the brand here in España" she informs.
Melissa nods along.

"Well let's begin"

.
.

Melissa slightly groans as she closes her car door. She stares at the 3 page packet in her hand that held all the rules, dietary plans and work outs that the girl must follow. Along with another packet that held a paper copy of upcoming photoshoot that they want to to do, along with all the contact information.
She sighs starting the car before making her way back home.
Melissa knew that she was going to follow strict rules once she decided to start modeling but she didn't expect them to be this strict.

Making it back home, she walks into the house to be met with quietness.
She sets her keys down on the counter before making her way into the living room, seeing nobody there, she walks upstairs.
"Hi Mami" a voice says.
Melissa turns her head to see Estela walking out of her room.
Her dad following behind her.
The two walk over to the girl.
Pablo instantly pulling his girlfriend into a hug, along with their daughter.
"How was it?" He asked, pulling away.

Melissa shrugs, looking down at estela, who held a stuffed bunny in her hands.
"A lot of rules" she mumbles, running her fingers through her daughters hair.

Pablo nods at her. "Diet rules?" He questions.
Nodding again, Melissa meets his eyes. "Super strict"

"That's okay, Mi amor. We can do it together" he smiles at her, reaching his hand out to pull her closer to him.
"we can have our cheat days together now" he whispers into her ear, causing the blue eyed girl to chuckle as she removes her eyes from her daughter, who now stood, looking up at her parents as they talked.

"gave me a pretty intense work out routine, but every should be fine" she shrugs.
Pablo's nods, placing a small kiss to her cheek. "We can work out together if you want?" He offers.
Melissa shakes her head. "no, it's okay. You already train and work out there. I don't want you to over work yourself by working out with me too" she tells him.
He nods before taking a step back.
"Okay, let me know if you ever change your mind, amor"

Melissa nods before bending down and picking up Estela who stood their patiently waiting.
"Thank you" Melissa tells him, before he walks away.

"Oh, Ale and Pedri are coming over in like an hour" Pablo shouts as he walks down the stairs.
Melissa does reply, just simply walks to get room with Estela.
"Mami, can you put that thing on my face" the little girl says out of nowhere.
Melissa looks at her questionably. "What thing?"

Estela wiggles in her moms arms, signaling Nélida to set her down.
The little girl rushes to her parents bathroom before coming out a few seconds later with a sheet mask that Melissa had in one of the drawers.

She holds him yo towards her mom. Smiling brightly as she takes it from her small hands.
"Pretty please?" The little girls smiles.

Melissa giggles and nods. "Let Mami change into comfy clothes then we can do it, okay?" Melissa tells her.
Estela nods before climbing onto her parents bed.
Sitting down with her legs crosses and her hands on her lap.
Melissa grabs clothes before heading to the bathroom to change, wash her face and to get another sheet mask for herself.

She walks back into the room, getting greeted by the small girl on her bed clapping her hands excitedly.
Melissa sits on her bed, asking Estela to stay still as she try's her best to apply the sheet mask to the smaller girls face.
After a bit of folding, she was able to successfully set in on.
She gently pressed it into the young girls face.
"There" she smiles at her daughter.
Estela giggles, gently touching her face. "I want see" she tells her mom.
Melissa pick up her daughter, carrying her to the mirror.
Estela giggles some more.
"Your turn Mami" she cheers.
Melissa chuckles setting her back down on her bed before opening the package. "Me?" Estela asks, holding out her hands.
Melissa hands it to the girl, slowly helping her place it on her face.
"Now gently push it into my face, bebe" Melissa tells her daughter.
Estela does what her mom says before cheering again.
"You look like me no mami!"

The older girl giggles along with her daughter. "We look gorgeous" she tells her daughter.

After a while, Melissa and Estela end up doing their nail.
Melissa going for basic nude color, while Estela really wanted bright pink.
"I want show papi" the little girl says, sliding off the bed and running off.
The mother hurried after the young girl, still not fully confident on her going down stair skills alone.
She follows the young girl closely as she makes her way slowly down then running to the living room where she could here voice.
Melissa peaks into the living room to see Estela showing Pablo her nails then running off to show Pedri.
"Hola" Melissa smiles walking into the living room.
Pedri smiles warmly at her. "Hola, Melissa, qué tal?" He asks her.
"Estoy bien, y vos?"

"Excelente" he chuckles.

"Hi Ale" Melissa says walking over to sit with Pablo as she waits for Estela to finish her conversation with Pedri about her nail.
"Hi" Alejandro mumbles not even taking a second glance at her.
Melissa shrugs it off, not wanting to thinking anything about it.
Pablo looks over at her, before throwing his arm around her shoulder.
The girl watched as Alejandro gives him a look then soon he leans over to her.
"Can you leave?" Pablo whispers into her ear.
Melissa frowns. Not at his request but that fact that he made the request right after Alejandro gave him that look.
She pushes her lips together and softly nods. Standing up and taking Estela out of Pedris arms.
The young mom smiles kindly at him then tells Stel that they're going to watch her favorite movie upstairs.
"Bye guys" Melissa tells them as her and her daughter are exit the living room and head back upstairs.

A/n: Im so very behind. I usually write my chapters days in advance but I literally just finished this one.
Give me ideas IDK WHAT TO WRITE!