61

2024

"Lazy day?" Pablo mumbles into the girls neck. "We've been having lazy days for the last 4 months." She tells him.
Pablo groans and rolls away from her., wrapping the blanket over himself again.
"You're not fun." He mumbles. Melissa gets up off the bed and makes her way to the restroom where she gets ready for the day.
"We should take pictures." Melisa raises her eyebrows and looks at her boyfriend who leaned on the doorframe.
"You want to take pictures?" She asks again.
He shakes his head and walks over to her, wrapping his arms around her, his hands resting on her bump. "No..I thought you would've liked the idea though." He mumbles, kissing her cheek.
She shakes her head and lifts up her—well his shift up to expose her stomach. "Amor..are you worried that when this baby is born it'll be like last time?" She whispers. Pablo sighs and turns his girlfriend around. "I won't let it be like last time..I promise." He tells her.
The girl doesn't respond she just rest her head on his bare shoulder.
"Estas bien?" He asks.
She shrugs . "I'm just a little scared. Two kids." He nods at her words.
"We'll be okay...I'll be here, amor. Forever." He assures her, kissing her head.
"Let me get ready then we can go make breakfast and have some time to ourselves before Estela gets up." He tells her.
Melissa nods and walks out of the restroom and starts to make her way down the stairs after checking up on Estela. She plugs her phone into her speaker and starts to play music softly.
Her mind drifts off as she starts to pull out a bunch of things to get started on breakfast. While cooking. The girl feels a sharp pain in her lower stomach.
Wincing in pain, she steps away from the shove and grips the counter behind her.
"Estás bien, amor?" A worried Pablo rushes into the kitchen as the sight of the girl.
She nods as the pain passes. "Si..just a Braxton hick." She assures him.
Pablo looks at her worriedly, keeping his hands on her side.
"Go sit down, mi Vida. I can finish here." He tells her, as he starts leading her to the living room.
"No, estoy bien." She tells him, trying to push passed the boy.
"No, go sit down." He tells her. Sighing she sits down

.
.
.

Throughout the day, Melissa didn't feel anymore cramps, but Pablo was on edge making sure she was okay. "Estela was  early, why can't this one?" He would tell her.
Now, it was currently 8 in the at night and Melissa stood in the kitchen washing the dishes as Pablo was upstairs making sure Estela cleans up her toys for the night and get her ready for bed. Since her bed time was soon.
Finishing up the dishes, she starts to make her way back to the living room. But she stops and grips onto the couch as she feels a painful cramp on her stomach. "Fuck." She whispers.
As soon at the cramp stopped, she sits down on her couch and waits. She was scared to say it but she had a feeling what was going to happen.

And as predicted, she got another one 15 minutes later. Then another one.
"Amor, Estela is ready for her goodnight kiss—are you okay?" The girl shakes her head as the conversation hits her and doesn't bother to look over at her boyfriend. Soon she feels his hand on her shoulders. This was a lot different from when she went into labor with Estela. Her contractions had been mild at the beginning and got worse but this time the contractions are horrible.
"I'm having contractions." She whispers as soon as it passes. She hands Pablo over her phone which had a stop watch on where she had timed them. Pablo's eyes widen at her and he nods sitting up straight. "Do you want to go to the hospital—has your water even broken?— I should call my parents and your dad." He rants as he scurried to grab his phone. Melissa shakes her head as her panicking boyfriend and reaches her hand out to grab his phone.
"Calm down." She mumbles. He shakes his head at her. "I'm calm what do you mean? I should still call someone just in case we do need to go, we need someone to look after Estela." He says taking his phone back and scrolling to find his father in laws name.
Melissa stands up from the couch and practically waddles away and up the stairs.
"Hey!—-give me a second, señor—-Melissa sit down!" Pablo says. But the girl just ignores him and makes her way into her daughters room.
"Hola, baby." Melissa smiles at her daughter who laid all tucked into her bed.
"Hi, mami." The girl giggles. Melissa leans down the best she could and kisses her on the forehead.
"You have the best sleep ever, okay? Mami loves you so much, mi vida." She whispers to her
"Yo más." Estela smiles up at her. Melissa smiles down at her baby and tucks her hair behind her ear.
"Buenas noches." She tells her.
"Noches, mami." Melissa walks over to her outlet and plugs in the girls night light before turning off her lights and closing the door slightly.
The lady turns and sees her boy standing there with his hands on his hips.
"Go sit down." He says.

Melissa sighs. "Shave your beard...I don't want the baby to meet their father this way." Pablo gasps as his hand shoots to his face.
He watches his girlfriend make her way to the bedroom. "You said you loved my beard." He says walking after her.
"I do."
Pablo huffs and follows his pregnant girlfriend into their bedroom where she falls down on the bed.

A/n: baby next chapter????